Lineage 2 Trainer v2.0

11/16/2010 04:30 softNcouldy2#1
Here’s the L2Walker configuration that I use in order to exploit L2 chests. I took some screenshots for the sake of simplicity.

* Healing Options: Ok, this one is pretty simple.

Download Link:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/16/2010 11:24 waterflyfire#2
It's ok, but the main problem would be MP. Th's are great for this since the have Stealth.
And remember some treasure chests have anchor >.<
11/20/2010 13:36 Mcjojo#3
give a password please ....
11/21/2010 10:26 lonleygirl#4
hi give us password & pm me on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] wanna ask u about how it will work & etc.
11/27/2010 15:38 waterflyfire#5
Or just record a script with l2walker?
11/30/2010 15:24 killeras99#6
what's about the PASSWORD? I can't find it
11/30/2010 16:02 Will Sm!th#7
password pls
11/30/2010 17:36 lele298#8
zip passsss?????
11/30/2010 18:05 waterflyfire#9
Banned ????