elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
Grand Chase Philippines
>
[Question]Gacha Scrolls
« full version
[Question]Gacha Scrolls
11/14/2010 12:40
LimitBreaker15
#1
How much is the 30-package open-sealed bead scrolls and the 60-package open-sealed bead scrolls? I just need to know it quickly. Tnx
11/14/2010 13:41
wonderweiss
#2
i remembered that the 60 pcs package costs 310 PHP.. not sure about the 30 pcs package..
11/15/2010 02:50
weakweakery
#3
wow it looks cool''
11/15/2010 06:18
balbal023
#4
hmm you must prepare P2,000 PHP for the gacha set or more....
11/15/2010 06:23
migzmtc
#5
atleast 1k 2k atmost.. i usually spen like 1700php during gacha.. xD
11/15/2010 08:07
forsakenxiii
#6
woah! only rich gamer can acquire the gacha set too bad
11/16/2010 06:53
Marvin_Sy13
#7
30 package & 60 package scrolls? Wasn't it 30 package & 50 package scrolls? I'm also wondering about the price cause I forgot it already...
11/16/2010 15:39
tryper3
#8
1550 ^^ For Gacha Is the best ^^
11/16/2010 16:15
darylkamote
#9
i got my evil emperor by just 500php.. and thats already enough for me, just pure luck i guess
11/17/2010 03:24
.Isaac251
#10
It depends on you sir..
Please close this thread..
11/18/2010 14:41
Chiharu
#11
closed