Just a hint for those that still can bot

05/21/2007 14:39 Stray1#1
ok this is going to sound like a n00bish hint that most experanced players wont need but playing in babel i have seen quite a few making this mistake. DO NOT BOT WITH A CAPE ON lol. If you bot with cape on anyone can kill you in pvp 2 or 3 kill in a row will disconnect your bot. I have done this about 10 times to diffrent bots and it has worked every time so i just thought it was a small bit of usefull information for everyone..

Good luck and happy botting :D
Stray

PS man this old hand grinding sucks lol
05/21/2007 14:52 Shevoo#2
everyone know it i think =] only stupid people bot with cape on lol..
05/21/2007 15:31 erkiller#3
lol, who was the retard? xDDD
05/21/2007 15:43 cyb3r_pt#4
Quote:
Originally posted by Stray1@May 21 2007, 14:39
ok this is going to sound like a n00bish hint that most experanced players wont need but playing in babel i have seen quite a few making this mistake. DO NOT BOT WITH A CAPE ON lol. If you bot with cape on anyone can kill you in pvp 2 or 3 kill in a row will disconnect your bot. I have done this about 10 times to diffrent bots and it has worked every time so i just thought it was a small bit of usefull information for everyone..

Good luck and happy botting :D
Stray

PS man this old hand grinding sucks lol
not to mention dont bot with hunter card or thief / trade suit on... Last week i had a big time killing a hunter boter for about 6 hours... I must have him killed like for 50 times hihihi! Dude was kssing averyone includint my low lvl bot and i saw he had hunter cardon... Well i just logged with my high lvl char and nubot with "attak hunter players " on and i just need to put a 50 range and thief suit on... When i was tired of so much blood i pm the dude saing that next time he better whatch out for what he is using while botting...

PS - last times i saw dude he didnt have weapon on.... Must have droped like 2 or 3 lvls lololol :ops: