[THIS IS NOT A QUESTION] CE. see for your self

11/14/2010 02:22 PotatoMine#1
super censored SS
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

so there is a working CE for GC?

its like an old school athena // holy bless hack waaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.
i know this is not a script hack.
11/14/2010 02:42 noein8413#2
sad to say its the detected 1 hit ce... after you finished a dungeon run its will be detected...

this screenshot is the undetected 1 hit since you can see there are colors in clear and and item.. which means xp has been added..and the combo/special attack box is 0%
11/14/2010 03:06 lolipop0#3
noein8413 thanks for all..... may you help for the coming patch to get easily the new character marie...... also in shrine of ruins....
11/14/2010 06:31 PotatoMine#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by noein8413 View Post
sad to say its the detected 1 hit ce... after you finished a dungeon run its will be detected...

this screen shot is the undetected 1 hit since you can see there are colors in clear and and item.. which means xp has been added..and the combo/special attack box is 0%
sorry sir but im not saying its a 1hit CE we actually fought the monsters ourselves.
boss hp : 2X only.
i think the CE was used to decrease the lvl of mobs instead of increasing players attack (sorry for the wrong info earlier) 1star and the monsters die easily with normal damage.
its not detected we finished the dungeon,we got some evillis items. (i forgot to snap an image)

she asked me to create a room then re enter it. then we started the run
i really think its a CE,, i didnt ask the host what it is dow ;P
*i got shy.. haha*

i will attach a clearer SS.
11/14/2010 11:57 acidblow123#5
i saw one earlier... it is confirmed that it is a CE because i saw a player who uses sieghart with a saver :D
11/14/2010 12:52 oyeah98#6
nyak! sometimes i saw players have a saver too.. but they are damaged with the mobs
its only a bug..
11/14/2010 13:01 Taec#7
REQUESTING FOR THREAD CLOSURE,

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

REASONS
#1 Since there is no link or what so ever
#2 TO PREVENT FURTHER SPAMS

Regards GCEG(phase2)
nicholsonz
11/14/2010 13:44 tino100#8
yeah its a bug
11/14/2010 14:54 EternalSins#9