WTS R7 WhiteDragon (Bahamut)

11/11/2010 16:21 ByeByeRappelz#1
Deleted cuase of rude people.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL NOT BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/11/2010 17:23 sikkepit3#2
No middleman? and you require someone to go first, while you have 0 itrader and 10 posts? Well gl on that, cause your not the one that will be scammed. And noone is dumb enough 2 send someone like you 750 dollar+ without having any proof of him getting it.

again
LOL
11/11/2010 17:35 ByeByeRappelz#3
hey rude ass, go spamm else where i dont give two rats ass shit what you think.
i dont scam have no reason to. plain and simple. it dont hurt my feeling if no one wants to buy it. will just end up sitting on dead account.
11/11/2010 18:19 kodlak#4
even sikke explained it a bit in a rude way hes right at some points.there rules on this forum are simple dont go first witha person that has less little number of posts/no itrade and dosent want a middleman its in 90% the cases a scamm.i dont say you are one but you get the point i gess.and a little advice if you wona sell it with your rules and methodes i would suggest you to try to sell it to some of your friends in rl/ingame i dont belive it will work on this forum like that ;) well gl with the sell mate.take care
11/11/2010 18:27 ByeByeRappelz#5
ty very much for your post. you where very polite and to the point. yes i under stand i havent had very many post nor itrades. but i have done many trades here and alot know me. i do have friends who have made offers just tryin to keep my options open and use my resources to the fullest.
11/11/2010 18:30 ByeByeRappelz#6
and to evilshades ty for your offers but ill pass

and no offence to anyone here but middlemans are just unsafe as going first. scams happen everywhere and anywhere and just cuase they are a middleman dont mean shit. remember this is a web site not a legit rappelz shit and sellin iteams and bannable. so tech there is nothing from stoppin a middleman from scamming also.
11/11/2010 18:49 sikkepit3#7
I know kodlak is trying 2 be nice and stuff, but you probly are an scammer. Some of my mates think you Ivan the known scammer. I mean 0 Itrader 1 thanks 13 posts? Please go a away, srsly 750 bucks w/o you giving ANY guarantee. And saying that you have done many trades on this forum? Dude if you did ANY trades on this forum you would have at LEAST 50 posts. Please go away or take a trusted middleman like Kuh, who you need to pay for though.
11/11/2010 19:09 ByeByeRappelz#8
for the record ass before you step up to the plate. get some fucking info i know kodlak we talk on msn and yahoo and play kts together. so sucks it ass!!!!!!!!

and secondly this isnt my only account. do a ip check you idoit!!
only reason i made this account name was becuase im leaving the game and saying byebye to it. you morron!! not my fault i like DBO better

Stop Spammin!!!
11/11/2010 19:41 kodlak#9
who are you on msn or kts? :O im a bit confused now.
11/11/2010 19:46 ByeByeRappelz#10
open ya msn and you would see my message :-)
11/11/2010 20:35 ByeByeRappelz#11
So now that me and Kodlak have talked hope fully this bullshit spam crap is over.

now lets get bk to bussiness :-)
11/11/2010 23:47 *TSUKIYOMI*#12
chill lol. People were just giving their opinions.
11/12/2010 03:30 psycoticadvocate#13
i smell scammer.
11/12/2010 04:15 ByeByeRappelz#14
no your smelling your breath stfu, this has already been resolved. move on ty
11/12/2010 09:26 kodlak#15
honestly we talked i have him on msn but realy cant remamber playing with him on kts umm well i get new adds on msn every day around 5 or more so its nothing new to me that i cant remamber someone well dont know i rarely stand up for someone that i dont know much about.last time i did that for rappelzveteran and then i heard he scammed DevinVoda for 50 usd so nah i dont wona be blamed laiter sry :)