Aimbot

11/07/2010 13:54 ushiro#1
I need help in how to patch all aimbots in private server... coz aimbot release ruined pvp in my server and its not even cool to play now :( everyone is aiming and says its "skills" even tho they sucked 1 week ago...

please help me to help my admin to patch this shit... Thanks!
11/07/2010 17:39 pro4never#2
If you don't have the coding knowledge to handle hackers on your own then chances are you shouldn't be running a pserver.

That being said there are a number of ways to handle hacks.

#1: Client side, check processes, check for injection, etc. If it happens send a report packet to the server and crash the client. If it's repeated then ban the client.

#2: Server side, calculate chance of a player landing a hit and if it becomes increasingly high over more than just a few hits then have it reported to a gm to check out/ban.

#3: Client side 2: run a mini scan of the conquer.exe in use and running processes and send a scan confirmation packet to the server before ever allowing them to log in (Ie: Server side check incoming connections for proper ip/confirmation packet before login) Should be combined with other methods though.

#4: Having proper staff/reporting.
11/07/2010 21:24 ushiro#3
im not the owner of the pserver, just trying to help admin to fix it coz it really ruined our server :(