These days on eu servers....

11/05/2010 15:55 WTF-imdoinyamom#1
K so here comes the question

suddenly the limit of max gold raised right, and the price of a scroll on brum raised to 500 mil
i see everyday ppl buying scrolls with gold

how the f*ck do they get so much every day? :p

pm me a trick / anything else what gives me more then 75 mio in total, and # close


Tyvm :p
11/05/2010 16:06 Kardosa#2
i got 1 mrd, just for selling some wc, i guess they all get the gold from old cm accounts with duped gc's

also in cm they had tons of gold cause of duping, and this gold will always be in circulation
11/05/2010 21:36 kinq1#3
Most people duped in codemasters, especially since panthergr revealed the method in this forum.
When they announced that they will transfer all accounts to webzen, everybody duped items like crazy.
Speaking of myself, I still have many chars with inventory full of gold coins, others with stones, ref pots, ele pots, large pinks,resurection orbs, etc. But, since I only login for 1 hour per month (one siege), I dont waste nothing. I just bought a better weapon for my char because webzen had better stats in weapons and that's it. With gift wc I bought some lenses for sieges. I need nothing else.
11/06/2010 16:57 WTF-imdoinyamom#4
hmm :'(, i started playing a month before wz transfer, so was still kinda nubbish :p
every donate is welcome :p
11/14/2010 11:31 ikusie#5
yes for me too KIng :P this forum and webzen u show of ur feathers full off items :P share them with us !!