How to get the ice spike pervade

05/08/2007 22:06 Ben160591#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


What to put underneath [tj]:
Code:
Amount=8
EffectId0=7710
TextureId0=7710
ASB0=5
ADB0=6
EffectId1=7711
TextureId1=7711
ASB1=5
ADB1=6
EffectId2=7712
TextureId2=7712
ASB2=5
ADB2=6
EffectId3=7713
TextureId3=7713
ASB3=5
ADB3=6
EffectId4=7714
TextureId4=7714
ASB4=5
ADB4=6
EffectId5=7715
TextureId5=7715
ASB5=5
ADB5=6
EffectId6=7716
TextureId6=7716
ASB6=5
ADB6=6
EffectId7=7717
TextureId7=7717
ASB7=5
ADB7=6
Delay=0
LoopTime=1
FrameInterval=33
LoopInterval=0
OffsetX=0
OffsetY=0
OffsetZ=0
Edit: Credit to ameepa cos he changed his Inferno to this type of pervade before I changed my pervade to this pervade :p
05/08/2007 22:23 ~*ameepa*~#2
very very nice stiggy! :X same as mine but as a tutorial :x

X:X:X: ;D
05/08/2007 22:29 Ben160591#3
When I posted this I didn't know you had done a download :p

And anyway, not everyone likes DLing stuff from here, I don't anyway :x
05/08/2007 22:30 ~*ameepa*~#4
Quote:
Originally posted by Ben160591@May 8 2007, 22:29
When I posted this I didn't know you had done a download :p

And anyway, not everyone likes DLing stuff from here, I don't anyway :x
heh true, me either :D thats why i started to make my own multiclients :P
05/09/2007 00:33 ~SevenEleven~#5
Nice work +k
05/09/2007 17:18 Ben160591#6
Quote:
Originally posted by ~SevenEleven~@May 9 2007, 00:33
Nice work +k
Thanks ^^
05/09/2007 22:31 I~WILL~PWN~U#7
sexeh :P
06/09/2007 10:31 RobCurtis92#8
it looks so god damn sexy :O shame i going water>fire or else i wud of used it:(