[Release] HeroAIO

11/05/2010 08:40 christerper1#1
This is pretty much a compilation of all the working things for hero in one program. Took me awhile to put it together. This is pretty much my compilation thread in .exe form. The download is sorta big, but I will be making separate patch downloads that are probably either 2mb or less depending. The patch links will be able to be viewed via MediaFire folder in the program when available.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Known Bugs/Glitches/Problems/To-Do
[] External pictures in the programs don't show.
[] Thread links.
[] "File download"
[] Quick Hero login/game start. (maybe)
[] Automatic patching.
11/05/2010 08:46 schlat#2
hm, nice!

I dont understand why elitepvpers is unable to sticky some threads in this subforum...perhaps they dont care about this "useless" subforum....

so where are u mods..still alive...dead...drunken...or got a epileptic from watching u bot...

in the last year was more than "only 1" request for an sticky, but i ve never heard/seen an reply, so these means its a lawless subforum which needs to spam each important thread with useless information to keep it actual...hmm sounds like netgame
11/05/2010 17:20 ax5#3
We should have one of the programmers here in hero sub forum to get Mod so we can fix this forum :)
11/05/2010 21:37 Shishidump#4
Ive sended a application..

He says we need no mod..
11/05/2010 22:48 ax5#5
Remove this post because he has not added the application yet
11/05/2010 23:26 christerper1#6
Sorry for a big 12mb download, but I promise the patches for new bots/tools/etc. will be a lot smaller. My vb.NET coding is still noobish, but I'm working on it. I learn from my experience and others'.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I am making an attachment too.

EDIT: nvm. File too big for attachment. sorry
11/06/2010 03:44 Savior I#7
Nice, Ima try it out :P

EDIT: Just finished downloading it, I like how you set it up easy as pie!
11/06/2010 04:53 ax5#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savior I View Post
Nice, Ima try it out :P

EDIT: Just finished downloading it, I like how you set it up easy as pie!
yeah it looks ok :P
11/06/2010 05:23 christerper1#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
yeah it looks ok :P
it looks ok? That's not good! Name me everything that comes to mind that can be fixed/added