Dekaron KR client

10/24/2010 03:17 Syberboy#1
Anyone know where I can download it? (other than the official website, since it downloads crazy slow there)
10/24/2010 09:49 bloodyrex#2
Yo hey mate,
try out this one:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I've used it, it works very well for meh ...

Have FUN!
10/24/2010 09:50 ProgMata#3
Use this works fine:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/24/2010 22:51 MySalve#4
Heya :)

When you can start Korea Dekaron. Can you hel me please?
How can I start Dekaron Korea with Mozzila Firefox?
I cant start with Explorer cause it doesnt work.
Can i start it with any other Internet Browser like Opera? Please Help me. Thanks
10/24/2010 23:51 Syberboy#5
Thanks guys
I just left it on overnight and its nearly done =)
05/21/2011 23:58 gondudy#6
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] dosnt work i get oops firfox cant find gsdn.com
05/22/2011 05:38 Vaidas B#7
#reported bumping old threads
05/22/2011 11:23 ~Kakkarot~#8
#closed