Making A GUI(need some advice)

10/19/2010 19:46 adamjones#1
Hey guys, as the title states I am starting to make my own GUI, it is going to be red with aqua highlights. Basically so far I have Edited Status Page, Battle Power Lists, Items(Inventory) ShoppingMall and Tab, Ninja Skills and Bless.

Problem is I can't find the bottom menu anywhere, the HP, Chat Bar, Skill Slots, Where it sais Conquer, or for that matter any of the other skills like Nado, FB and so on, I have a completely unbatched client but for some reason it seems that half the files in data are still hidden, I was wondering if anyone who has made a GUI before could help me find these files so I can edit them and release my GUI, thanks.
10/20/2010 03:46 Illiest#2
Their located in data.ini.
10/20/2010 14:59 adamjones#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjones View Post
Hey guys, as the title states I am starting to make my own GUI, it is going to be red with aqua highlights. Basically so far I have Edited Status Page, Battle Power Lists, Items(Inventory) ShoppingMall and Tab, Ninja Skills and Bless.
I already know that, otherwise I wouldn't have already done half of it, I have already been through data/main and data/main3 several times and it is not there.
10/21/2010 15:41 DragonHeart#4
It's in main, 100 pct sure about that, look some more.