bot grinding places

04/11/2007 03:15 thehalsman#1
id like to ask some of expirience isro bot powerlevelers to make a guide of bot grinding mobs (like , lvl 21-23 grind chakji , lvl 32-34 flowers etc) .. it would be a winner xD
cheers
04/11/2007 10:19 Nymble#2
you should do the first 15 level by yourself^^

let's start with Lv 16:

LEVEL MONSTER
Lv 16: Young Tiger / Tiger
Lv 17/18: Bandit
Lv 19/20: Black/White Tiger
Lv 21/22: Chakjis
Lv 23/24: Devil Bug
Lv 25/26: Hyugno Ghost Soldier/Hyugno Ghost
Lv 27/28: Demon Horse
Lv 29-32: Hyeongcheon
Lv 33/34: Scorpion
Lv 35/36: Flower (only quest)
Lv 37: Black/Red Yeowa
Lv 38-42: Black Robber (all kind of them)
Lv 43: Maong
Lv 44-46: Bunwang
Lv 47-49: Ultra Blood Devil
Lv 50-52: Mujigi
Lv 52-54: Ishade/Hashade

More monsters later..

sorry for my bad english >.>
04/12/2007 05:14 phoenix01134#3
you guys are really stupid, do you know that? have you ever possibly considered WHY no-one else has posted a chart?

oh wait, because that training place would immediately be filled with 50 noob botters who just copy pasted the co-ords off the site. And also if any GM got ahold of the list, the botters would be completely f*cked, as their is no possible other explanaion as to why there are 30+ people bumping into rocks/walls in one spot/spawn.
04/12/2007 08:51 Nymble#4
Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix01134@Apr 12 2007, 05:14
you guys are really stupid, do you know that? have you ever possibly considered WHY no-one else has posted a chart?

oh wait, because that training place would immediately be filled with 50 noob botters who just copy pasted the co-ords off the site. And also if any GM got ahold of the list, the botters would be completely f*cked, as their is no possible other explanaion as to why there are 30+ people bumping into rocks/walls in one spot/spawn.
you're right, sorry.

Coords deleted
04/12/2007 08:54 phoenix01134#5
if you were to do this PRIVATELY with a few friends, then it would work.

but as you can see with all the spammy threads that are popping up now, it obviously wouldnt be a good idea to release to the general public, as it would be abused, reported, and generally f*cked up.

really good idea though, (if half the "newbies" here werent retarded).

I can almost see the list being put on ebay already :).
04/12/2007 15:17 thehalsman#6
lol , when i put this thread i didnt ask for coords or "secret spots" .. i just wanted ppl to put guide for MOBS , which mob to grind on which lvl.. i asked for no coords. so next time read before u insult
btw. well done nymble =)
cheers
04/12/2007 20:25 Nymble#7
thanks.

but i decided to post coords ^^
So.. They are already deleted

I will post the other mobs at this weekend.

cya (and i hate the english keyboard layout if u use a german keyboard, LOL)
04/13/2007 13:10 phoenix01134#8
Quote:
lol , when i put this thread i didnt ask for coords or "secret spots" .. i just wanted ppl to put guide for MOBS , which mob to grind on which lvl.. i asked for no coords. so next time read before u insult
btw. well done nymble =)
cheers
well, i suppose i am wrong, but i kinda took it for that meaning after nymble posted the list with some co-ords. And it was for the better good, seeing as most popular listed spots are already now filled with goldbots etc who constantly ks. If you do want some co-ords, i suggest you just buddy up with another botter whos a slightly higher lvl than you and ask him/her to tell you the best co-ords every time you lvl up, so they do all the work of finding the spots first :).

Theres a full list of monsters on the official sro website anyways (last time i checked at least). Dont see the point in asking a hacking forum for a monster list ;).
05/04/2007 23:42 mrpeeman101#9
i am a "newbie" according to my profile, but sir! I AM NOT RETARDED thankyou.. i think that the 500 earthghost quest at lvl 27 is good oen to do for exp.. i did it when i was babysittin and came backa nd got some exp, although not much from the EG;s :( ima go hyenchenons after i make an acc called GM_N00B and mabry farm some sos.. only 1 pc tho waa :'(