115 Ninja

10/18/2010 14:38 foreversoul#1
Ninja Level 115 has great free items +4 talismans has Free pack, also I would trade it for 5-10dbs I have full Info on this character, Also S> 130-130 archer-archer I do not have info but the person who gave to me quit a long time ago, if you wish to see these accounts I will post pictures soon.
Thanks,
foreversoul
11/02/2010 19:01 foreversoul#2
I have a Lvl 122 tro-archer will sell for cheap 2-4dbz or i will trade for a 120 tro or fire non rb any server
01/11/2011 13:52 foreversoul#3
got a Lvl 130-122 tro-archer gots free gears will trade for 3dbz or lvl 110 water
01/11/2011 13:52 foreversoul#4
this is all in gem world:crystal
01/23/2011 02:45 stepheking#5
ill trade for the tro-arch for my tro lvl 115
01/24/2011 17:43 foreversoul#6
ummm id have to see it first mann.....
01/27/2011 06:13 stepheking#7
ok
pm me
02/24/2011 17:57 foreversoul#8
bumb