s4 league account request

10/17/2010 18:46 Jake Long#1
Hello! I play s4league .And i was wondering if someone who's playing s4league and has high level accounts can give one of the accounts to play on them? PLEASE :D :(:(:handsdown: ENGLISH PLEASE
10/17/2010 18:55 EasyCool#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Long View Post
Hello! I play s4league .And i was wondering if someone who's playing s4league and has high level accounts can give one of the accounts to play on them? PLEASE :D :(:(:handsdown: ENGLISH PLEASE
for Highlvl accounts you have to pay. Nobody wants to give some good accounts for free to anyone that he dont knows who he is.
10/17/2010 19:15 Jake Long#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyCool View Post
for Highlvl accounts you have to pay. Nobody wants to give some good accounts for free to anyone that he dont knows who he is.
i'm asking for high lvl acc cuz mine was hacked by some crazy asshole and now it's blocked:mad::( and it was semi-pro 22:(:(:(
10/17/2010 19:20 EasyCool#4
Quote:
i'm asking for high lvl acc cuz mine was hacked by some crazy asshole and now it's blocked:mad::( and it was semi-pro 22:(:(:(
22 isn't a high lvl...
Btw who cares? And nobody hacked your account, its just banned(Hope permanent).
10/17/2010 19:39 marph223#5
Here you can have an acc (lvl 47,subs fp,revo fp,battle maid / summer set perm, taser fp)

ID : vas_te
pw: faire_encule

Email : Trä[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/18/2010 07:23 KayRool#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by marph223 View Post
Here you can have an acc (lvl 47,subs fp,revo fp,battle maid / summer set perm, taser fp)

Email : Trä[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Dunno if that's true or not ,, but if it's true , throwing away such good account is idiotic
10/18/2010 07:44 Kaisame#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayRool View Post
Dunno if that's true or not ,, but if it's true , throwing away such good account is idiotic
If you could speek German, you would know this is a joke.
His e-mail means (I don't know how it's perfectly to translate): "[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]"
10/18/2010 09:42 [Х]Platin#8
The right translation would be:

ID: [french] go to
pw:[french] f*ck you

email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/18/2010 19:12 Jake Long#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by marph223 View Post

doesn't work!
10/18/2010 19:14 Commander70#10
Quote:
doesn't work!
You noob he had make a joke:facepalm:
10/18/2010 20:40 FreakedKiddi#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander70 View Post
You noob he had make a joke:facepalm:
you didnt know that too dont lie..
you just know its fake becuz you tried it out.
dont call someone noob if your just the same like him.. *facepalm*

joke xD

but please dont use that word "noob" i hate it.. if you think he is an idiot call him idiot but "noob"? thats nonsense if hes just stupid.. noob= newB= not stupid just discovering the game/forum/bla bla bla

:)