Need help with rsro/silk

10/16/2010 13:42 Ninja_Stylez#1
Okay, I want to buy silk .. 150-200 (its 4$ i think ..) but i cant couse rSRO stopped workin with paypal.. some1 can help ? .. Im under 18 so i dont have debit or credit card... 4$ only in paypal.. :S

:rolleyes:
10/16/2010 15:12 zitodef#2
can pay by dao pay is by phone is expensive, but works can try monebookers...
10/17/2010 10:30 Ninja_Stylez#3
i dont want to buy with phone (sms) 'couse its too expensive, Tell me about moneybookers (remember :D i dont have cred/debit card..)
10/18/2010 00:31 _HouseMusicx3#4
pay safe card or walley card
10/18/2010 12:00 g0byy#5
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] i always usr this , it's linking directly to your debit card , bought 3 times already very good service..
10/18/2010 13:58 gigola123#6
I will pay with SMS but i haven't foud the price in [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and we can't translate :s who can help me ?
I live in france i can pay with sms x) ?