How is the easter event done.

04/06/2007 13:08 xselos2007#1
Well the easter event is a great way to get yourself some eudemons
It is preaty cool, it only takes you 30-610 seconds to get a wite egg, make it a colorfull egg and go hunting to fill it up with souls (this takes a lot-the hardest part)
a better way is tu simply look at this link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Now some tips : -try not to gather a lot of white eggs - one or to are enuf, after you make it a colorfull egg you will kill lots of monters to get 20 sols, and you are going to get lots of eggs.
- I didn't see any dference in the speed with which souls are gathered when killing bigger lv monsters - so all monsters are ok ( you will probabely get this when you will see lv 100+ guys killing mad buls
- try playing at night, less people to kill you and the monsters (I am at +02.00 time so I need to play in day time to have the same efect)
- try going to the eudemon god to trade easter eggs with eudemon eggs, he will give you the most valueble eudemons, going to Yart in elven city gives you a good chance of winning a saint dragon
- going to the chief emissary is the best of course he gives you the chance of winning a super eudemon at only 7.2 mil (you need to feed your egg 100k each hour the more money you feed him the better the eudemon) if you are 1 day late for the event you can forget about winning a super eudemon - I payed the first 100k 3 hours after the event started, so I have a good chance ( I am going to wake up once a hour the next 3 days (uncool-but big reword)
If you have tips post them here.
04/07/2007 20:49 ramli#2
i guess isnt the mdef patk good to?