HeavenSeal's GM Application

10/12/2010 18:15 heavenseal#1
Position Applying For: GM

* Time Zone and usual Times you are active online: -4 hours EDT

* Previous Experience:
Been a GM on unholywow and Exadox world of warcraft server then promoted to Admin and I'm currently Head GS. I was also promoted from GS to Head GS at xsjado-aion.

* How will you give yourself to the community:
I can help with events and keep order on your server.

* How Active are you:
I can play from 3-5 hour for weekdays and how ever long on weekends

* How dedicated are you:
I'm all about Rules and regulation and sometime I know how to have fun

* How many languages do you speak:
I just speak one language and thats english

* Why are you applying to be staff:
I believe that i can be a big help to your server not only with hosting events, tending to players needs but to show you that i can be their for you and your server 100% and if i'm ever out of line I'm willing to hand over my position with no question asked.

* How Long have you been playing Aion:
I've been playing Aion for a few years now

* Information about yourself:
I'm a very nice person but when push comes to shove I will lay down the rules if needed but i do have a kind heart (n_n)

* Email:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]