My little scam...

03/28/2007 13:54 ArcherofNebula#16
Quote:
Originally posted by Golden122@Mar 28 2007, 06:01
LOL! who heres has done this to Turqoise server? i will soon find out and i will eat your soul... lmao very nice ppl this is total shitty, wont they notice there honey isnt talking like a chick/ and or where there from kinda dialogue? or when they notice there sellers not wearing what there usually wearing, or that they arnt on there friends list? or on there lil red list thingy lol,?
golden to all of your statements...
?talking like a chick....who says that you are trying to scam a guy ?
?dialogue....well dont try to scam someone thats br...or turk..or egyptian*those are the most common on my server* egyptian though is kinda like they speak english but words are hella mixed..xD
?wut the market noob is wearing...u told them that you jst made this new market seller because too many people new the last one was you...
?friends list...already discussed....
?red list...? you mean enemy list !?!?!?O.o hopefully your not that much of an asshole to your wife/husband to pk them but yeah ok...*walks away slowly and glances back...then runs..*
03/28/2007 18:40 pinkflamingo#17
A spouse can't take items out from his/her counterpart's house.
03/28/2007 22:20 bobterwilleger#18
i seriously doubt this ever works...
03/28/2007 23:31 ArcherofNebula#19
Quote:
Originally posted by pinkflamingo@Mar 28 2007, 18:40
A spouse can't take items out from his/her counterpart's house.
lmao yes they can...thats where you get the best stuff...dbs and met scrolls...and lots of +1s...most of the time though if they do have items in there its items that they plan on using like an archer might have like tons of+1bows and +1 coats and stuff..but yeah it does work..
03/29/2007 01:17 smoke21#20
lol...
03/29/2007 03:18 Golden122#21
This does work, and im trying to shoot holes in this so its a much better scam, not so loose and floppy, like mr nebula, or mrs. who says its a guy or a chick?
Lmao well funny this does work ive seen it happen, only worked for like 2 secs, then there name was on message board,,, lmao, so yo noobs, find problems with this scam to improve
03/29/2007 06:48 sebseb#22
this has been tried on me and omg
its funny
the one downfall you got is one they have to be retarded for it to wrk
and two <.< the players spouse could be anyone even them selves someone really close to them or even like me my gf lol yeah i think ive had this doen on me like 3 times in the last week or something sooo... hrmm added to your lil scam do scammers listen...erm.

DO A BACK GROUND CHECK ON THE PLAYERS ^^ hope it helps maybe someone will scam me soon who knows im looking forward to it though
03/29/2007 08:22 SynsOfSorrow#23
one thing its best to do be4 scamming the sh1t out of them is have a little convo with them, like sweet talking, if u will. xD
btw sebseb, there are a lot of retards out there on conquer, particularily the ones who marry a chick or guy or guy acting as a chick. So it's not as difficult to execute this scam as you'd think. :D:D
03/29/2007 09:37 vavo#24
realy nice scam!!!
03/29/2007 14:25 ArcherofNebula#25
yeah well if they say you cant be on this character cuz its me...then i jst delete character try dif person...
03/29/2007 23:19 deklan#26
Ive just done it again to a VERY popular archer on Eagle, I managed to get a Elite Crying Ring +2, Elite Club +2 lvl 115 & 5m. Ive mastered this scam.
03/29/2007 23:29 packerbacker#27
Lmao nice scam...very elaberate...i havnt tried it yet but i may....
03/30/2007 00:29 ArcherofNebula#28
Quote:
Originally posted by deklan@Mar 29 2007, 23:19
Ive just done it again to a VERY popular archer on Eagle, I managed to get a Elite Crying Ring +2, Elite Club +2 lvl 115 & 5m. Ive mastered this scam.
nice job bro glad to here i could help atleast one person with this scam...
03/30/2007 00:52 segree#29
Most time when im talking to a friend I dont bother to check the Flist to check if they really are who they say who they are, so I suppose if you logged of immediately after telling them the name of noob then U'd get past that stage. Funny enough, I tell my hubby all the time to give my noobs shit and he doesnt hesitate... Once I borrowed a 128 tro and he gave that Tro all his shit he had on. People are very gulable and I guess if you try the scam enough times you're bound to get through.

Thanks for posting this scam in the open, now I know never to lend anyone anything again ever unless I talk to you in Flist.
03/30/2007 03:35 ArcherofNebula#30
glad i could help :D