SV Error?

03/18/2007 20:33 Pockets#1
Welcom to use this Platform!
Logining......
Login Error:
Server no responsed or off-line or Version update!

How to fix this error? Sorry if it's been posted before but on my search I couldent find anything.

Im using anastasia's cracked version but it also gave the same error when using another script vessel.

Thanks in advance
-Pockets

EDIT- Okay ive just seen quite a few threads with people having the same error,one person recomended using the DIY version,I would be prepared to give it a shot but lack of knowledge on this kinda thing means i may need some help,so if anyone is willing....*sniffles* :cry:
03/19/2007 06:14 dray#2
Quote:
Originally posted by Pockets@Mar 18 2007, 20:33
Logining......
Login Error:

How to fix this error? Sorry if it's been posted before but on my search I couldent find anything.

Im using anastasia's cracked version but it also gave the same error when using another script vessel.

Thanks in advance
-Pockets

EDIT- Okay ive just seen quite a few threads with people having the same error,one person recomended using the DIY version,I would be prepared to give it a shot but lack of knowledge on this kinda thing means i may need some help,so if anyone is willing....*sniffles* :cry:
atm none work....only people who buy the bots got em
03/19/2007 07:05 Trojan-Virus#3
Quote:
Originally posted by dray+Mar 19 2007, 06:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dray @ Mar 19 2007, 06:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Pockets@Mar 18 2007, 20:33
Logining......
Login Error:

Thanks in advance
-Pockets

atm none work....only people who buy the bots got em [/b][/quote]
ummm.. or the people who r able to crack it which really isnt that hard since teres like 5 DIY guides on here + the cracked versions on diffeent websotes + the people who buy it also share with friends who share with other friends and so on :bandit:
03/19/2007 14:14 Pockets#4
I read through a few or the DIY guides,but most involve hex editing which is not a strong point for me lol.

Atm im using COPartLoader v0.15,seems to do the job,so I advise anyone having problems with cracking script vessel yourself to use this one.

COPartLoader v0.15 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/19/2007 14:51 GrimReaper91#5
DIYs and ratlzs versions do work
03/19/2007 20:20 Michael59#6
well I have the same error...

now
I cracked my copy with some help on jan 2nd with some help of a coca-cola programmer thats a friend of mine.

on today 19th march the bot stop working

1. lets not hope this is security measures

2. maybe that the login server for SV is ofline I will try and find out from friends who baught the bot.

3. if this is worse case senario then just wait kids, wont be a mater of time till soem of the GUYZ will find an iligal way around this