FOUND SOME OLD MEMORIES.........

10/01/2010 09:02 Cashmere-Caveman#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

PLZ POST YOUR'S TOOO...
10/02/2010 07:05 redha44#2
wow nice items dude
is that a private server?????
and nice epi
10/02/2010 07:19 dreanore#3
It's vietnamese server ,I presume. BamRocks = BamDupeeer

gratz bro tgw at rl2? :D wtf ? :D
10/02/2010 08:23 Cashmere-Caveman#4
you know i hacked the TGW EPHI AT lvl "0" LOL not jokin....... LMAO

Redha its 9D VN
10/02/2010 10:39 dreanore#5
you Noob, I liked this dupein and such,it is just awasome man !:D
10/02/2010 12:12 P-TYX#6
oh shoosh
i deleted myne -_-
nice images BTW
i think u have gave me some +11 pole b4
^_^
10/02/2010 12:54 psycicooo#7
does 9dragons VN still work?
10/02/2010 15:39 DEATH__!__?#8
nah they closed it but i wish it was still up
we need to make a private server
10/02/2010 16:11 Cashmere-Caveman#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreanore View Post
you Noob, I liked this dupein and such,it is just awasome man !:D
WHO YOU CALLIN N00B FAGGET.....
10/02/2010 16:14 DEATH__!__?#10
lol i think he was talking about someone else
10/02/2010 18:02 dreanore#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamRockz View Post
WHO YOU CALLIN N00B FAGGET.....
chill bambam, It's a friendly "noob" in ICY we call our friends like that. I didn't meant any bad with that,most likely I liked that pictures
:handsdown:
10/02/2010 18:30 Cashmere-Caveman#12
SORRY DUDE APOLIGIZE FOR THAT..... :handsdown: :handsdown:
10/02/2010 19:02 dreanore#13
no offense ever taken bro. I hope we succeed in making private server, then we play with our terms,our rules


btw,if we can create the private server,and if any real person,can help me with modelling and coding too, I will start to develop the custom stuff
I will write stories for the custom stuff,as well as decide the options for it ,trust me,my private server in l2 made 7 k $ and after my quit from lineage2 forever,lineage 2 greece private server got arrested of using official emulators :)
10/03/2010 00:32 smokedookee#14
I have some screenies somewhere backed up in my email of me repeatedly crashing the GM's client and knocking everyone off of Nirvana and even crashing Nirvana. I have a screenie of the last 30 seconds I was ever logged into the original SmokeDookee account too, right before they manually went in and banned me outside of the server tools during a server maintenance. the gm teleported me to some odd really small map and started asking me shit in Reengrish. I just now found out about Acclaim shutting down. This is just sad. My absolute favorite MMO of all time that I been playin since 2004 just shut down for good yesterday, Martial Heroes. Oh well, Acclaim fucking sucked anyway.
10/04/2010 13:03 Cashmere-Caveman#15
cool CAN YOU POST THEM...