I have problems with launching the game. I will explain everything I have done and where am I stuck in this whole thing.
If I start launcher I get this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
(probably an update notificiation)
I have read these threads, I used these as information source.
Downloaded client from: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I have read that I need a loader. I have been navigated to this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It said, if I have never used this type of loader I need to read this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
To use this loader I need an unpacked client. Current version of ksro (for me) is 1.651. Google told me, that the latest version is 1.661.
The 3rd thread has an unpacked client, v1.641, which seems to be outdated.
I can't update from 1.651, because I can't find anything useful on the site I am redirected to. I might need the latest version, but still I don't have an unpacked client.
Anyone has an unpacked client? The latest version.
Anyone here can post me the patch from 1.651 to 1.661?
For now, I am stuck here. I would gladly thank if anyone would help me in this:)
Thanks guys ^^
EDIT: I have found out that there is a client (official download) v1.710
Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I download it today, wonder if it works ^^
If I start launcher I get this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
(probably an update notificiation)
I have read these threads, I used these as information source.
Downloaded client from: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I have read that I need a loader. I have been navigated to this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It said, if I have never used this type of loader I need to read this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
To use this loader I need an unpacked client. Current version of ksro (for me) is 1.651. Google told me, that the latest version is 1.661.
The 3rd thread has an unpacked client, v1.641, which seems to be outdated.
I can't update from 1.651, because I can't find anything useful on the site I am redirected to. I might need the latest version, but still I don't have an unpacked client.
Anyone has an unpacked client? The latest version.
Anyone here can post me the patch from 1.651 to 1.661?
For now, I am stuck here. I would gladly thank if anyone would help me in this:)
Thanks guys ^^
EDIT: I have found out that there is a client (official download) v1.710
Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I download it today, wonder if it works ^^