What is the best server ?

09/25/2010 06:57 ZyklonX#1
What is the best server or a good server I can play in Silkroad Online You know to start a new Account in it :D
09/25/2010 07:14 Pr0Styla#2
if its a totally new start then i suggest u go to 1 of the newest servers where u got a chance to do stuff at low lvls ( petra/tigiris/aral/caspian )
09/25/2010 07:20 ZyklonX#3
What is the best server or a good server in Silkroad Online You know to make a new Account :D
09/25/2010 08:49 Kyuzo Satsuki#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyklonX View Post
What is the best server or a good server in Silkroad Online You know to make a new Account :D
You blind or cant read?
09/25/2010 08:53 ZyklonX#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
You blind or cant read?
Well It's my first post I just wanted to write something else but I didn't Then it came like this
09/26/2010 20:18 ZombieTaco#6
Mercury FTW