Silk buy problem.

09/23/2010 22:40 MesselyQc#1
I dont know if its the good section but , I had a problem with a new account on Isro ,he is more than lvl 20 ( Notice regarding using Paypal
- To use Paypal, you must have a character of level 20 or higher.
)
I wanna buy Silk with paypal , but paypal link do not show up?
Any idea why ?
09/23/2010 23:45 Pr0Styla#2
maybe paypal is under inspection , not sure
09/24/2010 01:07 qwe1990#3
Forget about paypal, use Pay Safe Card!!!!

If you can't see it, choose paybycash

Simple, fast and safe
09/24/2010 02:29 MesselyQc#4
Thanx for the answer , i dont think that Paypal is under inspection , I can buy silk on my other account . I will try with paybycash .


EDIT: I just tryed Paybycash and it suck XD I wanna do a direct paiment with a credit card .