Bot Jail ?!

02/17/2007 18:15 fatguy#1
So today two of my friends were botting.. They used the newest cracked ScriptVessel, they had it set to "jump", and they both got banned. They both interfered when their chars were botting. One of them took a mana pot while his bot was running and the other looked through her inventory for +1's when her bot was running.. Does anyone know if TQ did something in their latest patch or did my friends just do something wrong ?
02/17/2007 18:53 (GAME)Master#2
it drops items and if u drop items while jumping u gioto bot jail when u have pick all selected it have it run not jump or u will goto bot jail
02/17/2007 19:04 fatguy#3
oh thanks.. Now I see their mistake ^^
02/19/2007 20:31 L3r0y~J3nk1n$#4
If I set jump and pick all, the bot collects items and doesn't drop, then when bag is full takes a break to drop trash items. I just put jump and pick all, no other options changed except hp level and movement range, and it drops only when bag is full, like a person would do it. No botjail so far. Anyone else notice this?
02/19/2007 21:07 phobik#5
Meh, you're lucky, i got into jail long time ago, but my char was mining, i left it alone, and when i came back -> bot jail. It's still there. Any way to get it out without paying dbs?

Btw, i can't use SV, that is, i did DIY guide, cracked it, it loads, popups ingame, even can press F2 timedly, and F8,F9 alternately, but as far as attacking or moving goes, my tao never moves or attacks the given targets. It just stands there.
I used to use COpartner and i'm doing the same setups.
02/19/2007 21:14 site#6
@ phobik

sorry, they patched all the ways to get it out

the best way now is to pay DBs

that's y you mine w/ disposable alts rather than w/ ur main
02/19/2007 21:25 Heddskott#7
How many dbs are requring to get out of bot jail, btw?
02/21/2007 00:50 Lake292#8
Quote:
Originally posted by (GAME)Master@Feb 17 2007, 18:53
it drops items and if u drop items while jumping u gioto bot jail when u have pick all selected it have it run not jump or u will goto bot jail
friend got into botjail having it on run... and these days buying db omfg :D
02/21/2007 02:01 (GAME)Master#9
btw if ur caught boting more than 3 times only a gm can let u out of bot jail
sv for me drops items as soon as they r picked up if not +1 ref or better
02/24/2007 22:19 chymy#10
Quote:
Originally posted by (GAME)Master@Feb 21 2007, 02:01
btw if ur caught boting more than 3 times only a gm can let u out of bot jail
sv for me drops items as soon as they r picked up if not +1 ref or better
I was sent to bot jail today, I was hunting with SV, in AZ, got my inventory full of mets, it was sent to jump, when I tried to drop a mana pot I got into Bot Jail, it's my first time, seems to be my mistake.

Affortunately I had a db.

Don't interfere with SV! or you'll be bot jailed.

Fuck.
02/25/2007 00:20 Phaeton#11
Man you guys never learn.
I've used copartner, scriptvessel for 2 years now, never once been bot jailed.
Set to run, default item pickup. Do not jump when bot is running, or fight with bot in anyway.
Don't try do drop items, let bot do it for you.
Don't try to force it to pick up items.
There you go pretty simple.