Wall-Walking Outlands

01/25/2007 14:26 Lowfyr#1
I was in Outlands on the Abyssal Shelf (or soemthing like that) NW of hte Dark porta. I found a nice shear face wall and was practicing my wall-jumping. After a little while i noticed that if i ran down-hill right along the edge of this shear wall i would begin to walk on a straight line out from the hill. I was wall-walking! After a few feet i would usually fall off the wall. I found that if u go in bursts i could go further(walking instead of normal run didn't seem to help). I'll see if i can get some pics hosted. I know this isn't a true wallwalk, but i bet with useing noggenfogger or slowfall would lengthen how far you can go. This works the best on shear walls, but still a little on the less steep ones.

If anyone else can test this out that would be great. Oh and if it helps i am a male dwarf pally if it might only work for some races.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/25/2007 16:46 Chronnox#2
nix besonderes, nur blöd das man dort eh kein wallwalking mehr braucht, da es flugmounts gibt. deswegen ist wallwalking auch wieder möglich, denn ich denke die texturen müssen aufgrund der flugmounts so gestaltet sein.
01/25/2007 17:17 NoName#3
Quote:
Originally posted by Chronnox@Jan 25 2007, 16:46
nix besonderes, nur blöd das man dort eh kein wallwalking mehr braucht, da es flugmounts gibt. deswegen ist wallwalking auch wieder möglich, denn ich denke die texturen müssen aufgrund der flugmounts so gestaltet sein.
das sind aber ne paar level bis dahin und billig isses auch nicht ich z.b. hab gerade mal reitskill 75 wären somit 1900 gold ohne rabatt aber druid ftw ;)
01/25/2007 17:22 kall2#4
wie wärs wenn wir ab jetzt posten wo man mit waommllwalk nicht hochkt? wär glaub ich einfacher >_>
01/26/2007 22:41 InTeNsO#5
pls deutsch kall2....