[REQ]Can someone edit this ep4 game.exe?

09/08/2010 22:29 IonutTheDawg#1
Can someone help me edit the ip inside this game.exe? its ep4 exe
change the ip in : 89.46.97.74 :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
link [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/27/2010 09:32 kalle801#2
is this german or english game exe?
09/27/2010 16:23 Progrip909#3
I'm not trying to be mean or anything here but, To everyone that is starting a server. If you can't even change a simple IP in Hex or get a server to start with all the help & guides from these forums..... How are you going to keep it running when something happens to it very technical? I recommend anyone starting a server to learn the basics of SQL, PhP, Hex and a little reverse engineering <-- not as easy. There are millions of guides to lead you down the right path. I know it sucks believe me I had to do it as well... but, if you want to have a successful server your going to need to learn these things. Everyone was newb as some point just takes a little will power and can do attitude ;)

Edit: I was going to fix your .exe but, you have to register to this download site & I'm lazy if you upload it to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I will fix it for you
02/11/2011 12:47 suresh1996#4
i started all service but the session is paused and i typed in command and then i cant edit the game.exe with hex editor. i used it with shaiya UW and rebirth's exe but i cant find the ip address.
or i want the US game.exe

how to find my ip and can u edit for me?
i can upload and my ip too
08/20/2011 08:05 penjejaknerake#5
i need help here...how to edit game.exe...i wan chg my ip...
08/20/2011 09:14 JohnHeatz#6
You have to use any Hex editor, look for the IP on it and simply change it to your IP
08/20/2011 09:24 Bаne#7
Why you noes let dead threads RIP????