I just downloaded the BC EU version, but i heard there's a way to convert it to USA version...
do any of you know how to do it?
01/22/2007 16:32Sui2k#2
mission impossible ^^
there is no way to convert an EU version to an USA version, it is only possible to use an languagepack for this version and you cant try to changed the realmlist.wtf from
set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
to
set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
but i dont think it will works without any problems
?dit:
but beside that, if you try this you must know that blizzard dont allowed such change or such modifikations and you can read it in the offizial forum from WoW when blizz recognizes this changes you account will be punished by temp. or perm ban.
01/22/2007 16:33MacDan#3
maybe, when u change ur realmlist.wtf ...
put
Code:
set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
in it and delete the other stuff....
u need a usa account to connect to the us network
01/22/2007 16:39Feyrhel#4
Ok guys, thanks a lot for all the help :) I will try the realmlist thing and get back here to tell ya
<hr>Append on Jan 22 2007, 16:55<hr> Er, theres a problem... I can't install it, and theres no realmlist until I install it, right?
Should i change the realmlist already existing, install, and change it back?
01/22/2007 17:08Sui2k#5
after installating you change the realmlist.wtf an then you try to login
but remember you need the EU patches not the US patches