starting root = permission denied

09/07/2010 18:43 RumorUS#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

grant all to root or what?? what its the problem here ^^?
09/07/2010 18:44 sonylein#2
chmod -R 777 /usr/home/rain
09/07/2010 18:47 Columinati#3
per FileZilla 777 rechte geben,
oder wie sonystyle geschrieben hat ;)
09/07/2010 18:54 RumorUS#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonystyle™ View Post
chmod -R 777 /usr/home/rain
ty sony

ps old united was better :P puru sux =D
09/07/2010 19:09 Daunenjacke#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackiii...x3 View Post
Musst dann aber auch noch :

chmod -R 777 /var/db/mysql

machen.
Nein du held. mysql ordner BRAUCHT chown mysql UND chgrp mysql...geh weg mit deinen 777er rechten
09/07/2010 19:12 RumorUS#6
did you people not notice that I asked in English NOT German??
09/07/2010 19:31 Daunenjacke#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumorUS View Post
did you people not notice that I asked in English NOT German??
Yes yes, he tell shit - so i wrote to him in german :]
09/07/2010 19:41 RumorUS#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunilein View Post
Yes yes, he tell shit - so i wrote to him in german :]
Could you help me please with setting up the sysinstall :$? I don't think it is same as VPC and there is no tut on doing so that I can find here..