is there such thing as fly hack???

01/20/2007 08:31 1994clint#1
is there such thing as fly hack, because it remember i had this fly hack but it is now patched and i need a new one and i used search and cant seem to find one, if u do got one plz post address or one of those download things
01/20/2007 10:42 KatsuAkimoto#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That's it, for now at least. It has even more than just fly tho, and he says fly only works if you are an archer. But still, it is server-sided so only you see that you are flying. It will be like that for a while, until someone breaks the law haha.
01/20/2007 22:16 1994clint#3
tnx thats wat ive been looking for
01/20/2007 23:26 sonybaci#4
Quote:
Originally posted by KatsuAkimoto@Jan 20 2007, 10:42
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That's it, for now at least. It has even more than just fly tho, and he says fly only works if you are an archer. But still, it is server-sided so only you see that you are flying. It will be like that for a while, until someone breaks the law haha.
ummm,u mean client side,not server side no?
01/21/2007 00:34 KatsuAkimoto#5
No, i mean that fly is server sided so only you will see it.The server controls your xp skills etc., so it would have to pass through the server for everyone else to see it.
It is a client-sided modification, thus the ability is server-sided.
01/21/2007 11:01 sonybaci#6
Quote:
Originally posted by KatsuAkimoto@Jan 21 2007, 00:34
No, i mean that fly is server sided so only you will see it.The server controls your xp skills etc., so it would have to pass through the server for everyone else to see it.
It is a client-sided modification, thus the ability is server-sided.
and what the fuck i'm saying???????????? ,ONLY YOU CAN SEE FLyING

***************THIS IS ONLY CLIENT SIDE*************

got it?