Houston we have a problem

08/28/2010 13:32 ellite-man#1
Well I dont understand a thing how to edit my game.exe EP5 the lates and to change the IP's or something to add to my p-server

well there it say find this 72.55.177.194 in the game.exe that is open with Hex Editor

well I dont find that piece of cote to change it and I need some help with it

some info and a hex editor that is good ( prefer the one that you guys use)


this is the only problem I have until I start the server to test it and open it for new players ^_^

tnx for help
08/28/2010 13:57 jamessimpler#2
I believed it is Encrypted. Must decrypt it first then only you can change the IP address.
08/29/2010 05:08 ellite-man#3
nope is not encripted
09/02/2010 01:25 AriezOMG#4
the ep5.2 game.exe wont work atm, when u fix it and target a mob u dc.