warrior lvl 1-110 in less than 2 weeks

01/06/2007 09:15 vladi#1
owk first off you can do it in less than 2 weeks or longer than 2 weeks (depends on how long you play a day) but this is how long it takes when you play about 4-6 hours a day. also you don't have to bot, just play the hours and leave urself in tg when u don't play ofcourse XD

lvl 1-40: owk just lvl on white named mobs at these lvls, you can try to fight red or blacknamed mobs, depends on how good ur armor is. also when ur superman is gonna trigger go to red or black mobs, u prolly 1hit them so ull get "tons" more exp then using superman on white named mobs. when u need to go to pc to lvl take the 2nd map, less players there -> better drops

owk if ur lvl 40 go buy a shield and earings and go to the newbie zones in az (click the link named "adventure zone" in my sig if you need directions) and go lvl there till the mobs are green there then continue to the apes at az (just check if you can handle the red/black mobs, depends on how good ur armor is). lvl there till birdmen are white (you can try to take on birdmen if they are still red, again this depends on how good ur armor is) so go to bi and start lvling there (buy a helmet at this time and don't use ears XD) continue lvling in bi till ur lvl 100

once ur lvl 100 get 2k vp's and hit lab, go to the troj/warr spot and start lvling there till ur lvl 110 et voila lvl 110 in no time

advised weapons to use:
- from lvl 1 to 40 use a club
- buy a shield at lvl 40
- from lvl ~87 use a wand or poleaxe, you can use shield/club if you like it more but the weapon skills of wand and polaxe hit more mobs than rage, also by then ur defense is likely high enough so u won't be needing a shield.

at lvl 110 you can start doing mb at a good speed and it only takes like a week to get lvl 115 to start doing dis city

hope this helps a bit, imho warrs are the fastest lvling class thru all the lvls

got questions: just post XD
01/06/2007 09:19 NeoVivi#2
and then after that?
what about 120 and above ......
01/06/2007 09:25 vladi#3
oh this guide was basicly to tell how to get a warr fast to 110, but owk ill post how to get to 120 and above:

at lvl 115 you have 2 options

- go to wz with ears and shield (or ears and 2h, depends on ur mag def) and lvl there till the mobs are green there

- or go to lab 4 and go lvl there till mobs are green.

after this get to 2nd rb quest and just go lvl there till mobs green.

when all the mobs are green just find a place to that has a high mob ratio (of the highels lvl mobs possible, i suggest to go az at basi and ask an archer to lure them) and tg
01/06/2007 09:29 NeoVivi#4
nice, thanks for the tip
ill try it with my war might be slow though
school starting ^^
01/06/2007 09:32 vladi#5
yah that's why i gave an indication on how many hours a day for the 2 weeks cuz some play less, some play more..
01/06/2007 11:31 <BlAzE>#6
Yea, wars are the fastest lvling class in CO.Warriors and archers lvl at the same speed till 105, then archer lvling slows down and war lvling in lab3-4 speeds up more

Anyway nice guide:)
01/06/2007 16:21 xthinhx#7
Quote:
Originally posted by vladi@Jan 6 2007, 09:15
owk first off you can do it in less than 2 weeks or longer than 2 weeks (depends on how long you play a day) but this is how long it takes when you play about 4-6 hours a day. also you don't have to bot, just play the hours and leave urself in tg when u don't play ofcourse XD

lvl 1-40: owk just lvl on white named mobs at these lvls, you can try to fight red or blacknamed mobs, depends on how good ur armor is. also when ur superman is gonna trigger go to red or black mobs, u prolly 1hit them so ull get "tons" more exp then using superman on white named mobs. when u need to go to pc to lvl take the 2nd map, less players there -> better drops

owk if ur lvl 40 go buy a shield and earings and go to the newbie zones in az (click the link named "adventure zone" in my sig if you need directions) and go lvl there till the mobs are green there then continue to the apes at az (just check if you can handle the red/black mobs, depends on how good ur armor is). lvl there till birdmen are white (you can try to take on birdmen if they are still red, again this depends on how good ur armor is) so go to bi and start lvling there (buy a helmet at this time and don't use ears XD) continue lvling in bi till ur lvl 100

once ur lvl 100 get 2k vp's and hit lab, go to the troj/warr spot and start lvling there till ur lvl 110 et voila lvl 110 in no time

advised weapons to use:
- from lvl 1 to 40 use a club
- buy a shield at lvl 40
- from lvl ~87 use a wand or poleaxe, you can use shield/club if you like it more but the weapon skills of wand and polaxe hit more mobs than rage, also by then ur defense is likely high enough so u won't be needing a shield.

at lvl 110 you can start doing mb at a good speed and it only takes like a week to get lvl 115 to start doing dis city

hope this helps a bit, imho warrs are the fastest lvling class thru all the lvls

got questions: just post XD
Good guide dude but I prefer to start off with a 2h from the beginning and also I was able to lvl my war pretty fast with sm until lvl 67ish when I can't one hit black or red name with sm and more T_T so now warrior just tg most of the time. Oh I got war to 70 in like 2-3 days by sming on black and red names =D
01/06/2007 16:32 vladi#8
Quote:
Originally posted by xthinhx@Jan 6 2007, 16:21
Good guide dude but I prefer to start off with a 2h from the beginning and also I was able to lvl my war pretty fast with sm until lvl 67ish when I can't one hit black or red name with sm and more T_T so now warrior just tg most of the time. Oh I got war to 70 in like 2-3 days by sming on black and red names =D
well the reason for wearing a shield till lvl ~87 is that shield adds mag def wich you will need in az
01/06/2007 16:45 bluebble#9
from lvl 1-70 its good to go to BI for plvl from archers or otherwise its a waste of time plvling your self.
01/06/2007 17:17 vladi#10
if you start when the server starts you don't have archers who can plvl you till 70..
01/11/2007 18:52 ewong915#11
easiest way to lvl is get a elite +4 armor and +4 war hat (these are temp gear until you get to 110) get a 2H weapon and stick some gems if possible. just kill anything that is red name until you get to lvl 90, then goto labby 1 until 100, labby 2 till 110. thats how lvled to 120 in 1 month. from 110 goto labby lvl 4 and lvl until they turn green.
01/11/2007 23:12 .bmg#12
115-120 lab 4 (shield+club)
120-122 Basi (shield+club+ears)
122-123 mc devils (shield+club)
123-127 wz (shield+club+ears)
127-130 tg or plvl

leet ears sup+3/4 armor eli/sup+3/+2 shield