Lag problem with cyclone in tg

01/03/2007 06:32 sh4d0w1ink920#1
Just wondering if there's any way to stop this from happening. When I boot up CO Clicky and go to my stakes, set it to left click every .1 seconds and press f2 (hotkey I have cyclone on) every second, it shoots my ping up into the thousands and it doesn't stop til I dc, which is usually around 80k ping. >_> Anyone know how to stop this from happening? Seems it doesn't happen all the time either, mostly at night when I go to bed. So, aside from not doing it when I go to bed, any fixes? :P
01/03/2007 08:41 funculo#2
i had this happen to me aswell. i found that as long as you keep pressing keys in tg the ping will just spike and eventually dc you. seems like when i was at the end stakes it happened but in the middle it wouldnt happen as much. just play around with the position till you find a good one :P
01/03/2007 08:55 miles067#3
Quote:
Originally posted by funculo@Jan 3 2007, 08:41
i had this happen to me aswell. i found that as long as you keep pressing keys in tg the ping will just spike and eventually dc you. seems like when i was at the end stakes it happened but in the middle it wouldnt happen as much. just play around with the position till you find a good one :P
i get this problem sometimes without and clicky stuff (just tging normally). i gave your method a shot and seems to work nicely