Originally Posted by Soldat93 View Post
:( schade das du weg bist, naja bin auch nicht mehr so activ^^

hf in rl :)

greetz Veteran.
Vielen dank ;*
Viel spaß beim emu coden -.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by siocnarf View Post
I do not know you but i totally agree with you , when you start to play Sro , you become addict to it :O Its so hard to stop to play !
And I liked when you said : Silkroad Online is not only a game like counter strike or w/e. Its retared.. It fucks up your brain and let you can't quit. I can give you just 1 tip: QUIT THIS GAME AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
AHAHAH XD its funny :D

Take care man , i hope you will never recome in Silkroad Online XD
I will do all to never recome there....;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGsTeR View Post
it is simple to quit....
just alchemy ur stuff then dropp it and then ur gonna be like ohhh noway im gonna play untill i get this shitz back and bam ur playing gay wow in notime
Bad....all what i tried failed.....just shoulders +6 but +7 fail too :DD
Muhahahahah xD but the nice thing is I DON T CARE <3 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulezpl View Post
u shouldn't stop playing silkroad at all. u can be botter only, no legit playing, as i am ;p dont waste ur time killing monsters in game, go with friends and let monster killing to the bot ;p
No way....I said that to myself too.....often really often.....YOu can't have a good real live while playing sro.
08/21/2010 23:47 MesselyQc#18
No way....I said that to myself too.....often really often.....YOu can't have a good real live while playing sro.[/QUOTE]

I can , Im on my computer like 1 hour per day On msn and on Sro
I had a Job , a Girl Friend I do mountain Bike , Snowboard, Roller blade (Inline).
and my life is good ;) I do not waste money on Sro , I bought an account , and 1500 silk and I will never buy more.
08/21/2010 23:50 micha444#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by siocnarf View Post
No way....I said that to myself too.....often really often.....YOu can't have a good real live while playing sro.
I can , Im on my computer like 1 hour per day On msn and on Sro
I had a Job , a Girl Friend I do mountain Bike , Snowboard, Roller blade (Inline).
and my life is good ;) I do not waste money on Sro , I bought an account , and 1500 silk and I will never buy more.[/QUOTE]

well....maybe you are right...oke:p
08/21/2010 23:59 darkdamp#20
bye china man :D
was nice to play with you <33
-SeeYaInHell
08/22/2010 00:02 dangermetal#21
GL in ur life but people dont stop play isro or any PS
08/22/2010 00:05 micha444#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdamp View Post
bye china man :D
was nice to play with you <33
-SeeYaInHell
Edited the first post ^_^
Thanks for the well mostly nice time ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermetal View Post
GL in ur life but people dont stop play isro or any PS
Thx ;)
08/22/2010 00:07 vitvit13#23
Man Be strong !
08/22/2010 00:08 micha444#24
Sorry for double post ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] First neith on the first evening i played there <3

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] First unique kill on swsro2 <3

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] First & last unique kill with EvilSoul....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Bye bye ;*
08/22/2010 00:15 micha444#25
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] From +7

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to +9 <3

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Traded for normal 104+5 bow and +4 legs garm male (!)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Sweet (;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Best uruchi lure with NexiTiaN <3 i love you (;
08/22/2010 00:15 vitvit13#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by micha444 View Post
Sorry for double post ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] First neith on the first evening i played there <3

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] First unique kill on swsro2 <3

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] First & last unique kill with EvilSoul....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Bye bye ;*
give me please the accont i want play :(( goodbye man
08/22/2010 00:18 micha444#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitvit13 View Post
give me please the accont i want play :(( goodbye man
S
O
L
D

Fuck it....I miss the old time...FUCK MAYA FOR OPENING THE FUCKING REG FOR 5$ OMG I WILL FLY TO CHINA AND PWN HIM LOL'D xD
08/22/2010 00:19 vitvit13#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by micha444 View Post
S
O
L
D

Fuck it....I miss the old time...FUCK MAYA FOR OPENING THE FUCKING REG FOR 5$ OMG I WILL FLY TO CHINA AND PWN HIM LOL'D xD
hh so do it
08/22/2010 00:21 John Dread#29
Alright ciao.

#closed