tell ur opinion

12/29/2006 13:25 saulius321#1
In this web is so mutch programs and noobs cant find nothink they are allways asking for programs becouse they dont know how the programs called so i decide that i could to make a web in which i put all usefull things
like multiclient ,rightclickers , speed hacks black market and so on . Then there would be just working cheats and everyone can download them there would be 20-30 useful cheats so for noobs it would be easy to find what they need .
Tell me its good or bad idea
12/29/2006 13:45 Cucurucho#2
Quote:
Originally posted by saulius321@Dec 29 2006, 13:25
In this web is so mutch programs and noobs cant find nothink they are allways asking for programs becouse they dont know how the programs called so i decide that i could to make a web in which i put all usefull things
like multiclient ,rightclickers , speed hacks black market and so on . Then there would be just working cheats and everyone can download them there would be 20-30 useful cheats so for noobs it would be easy to find what they need .
Tell me its good or bad idea
I think its a nice idea, but it involves some checking from MODīs or someone to check all the hacks/tools/bots.. be4 uploading to that 'web'.
It generates some questions to me:

1. Who will be the one that will check all the files proposed to upload?
2. Who will be able to download those files?
3. A complete noob in this forum will have acces to the files with 0 participation/colaboration in this forum? (maybe will be nice cos we'll reduce the massive noob post like need aimbot!! whe can i get aimbot!! and all kind of post like that but also maybe wont be as nice...)
12/29/2006 17:26 Handersen#3
ever heard of sticky's? :P
12/29/2006 21:19 saulius321#4
1. I will upoad files and if someon whant they can tell me what files they need or whant that they woul be uploades
2. Everyone who whant can download them i think
3. Yes I think
more people tell ur opinions it would be realy nice :D

and we can make one more think like "Dont ask this " is there money hack - noooo there is only client side for example :)
12/29/2006 21:22 DarkMaster000#5
if we make a thread with all the avaliable cheats and hack and sticky it w/ credit to the makers that would make it alot easier for noobz =D
12/30/2006 14:01 saulius321#6
yes but u need to make alot of threads becouse every weak someon make somethink new programs and tq make updates so u need to make threads every weak :) i think so. i will make a page how i imagine it and u can tell me ur opinion ther wouldnt be no programs jus page
12/30/2006 19:16 xthinhx#7
lol dont waste your time there is already thread(s) that does this. But it was nice on your part to try and contribute =D
12/30/2006 19:20 Domates#8
Your best is mine worst :/