question about coproxy

12/27/2006 12:56 yonash54#1
ive install that jave progrems in noob guild after that i still dont know how the hell open that progrem..
can some one help me guys?
12/27/2006 13:33 pink_panther#2
no, fuck off, proxys broken, learn to FB and SS urself
12/28/2006 00:53 ahmedamin889#3
Quote:
no, fuck off, proxys broken, learn to FB and SS urself

lol Easy man dont act with noobs like that he just ask about something. if u can help him so help....if u cant so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK OFF THIS TOPIC ..

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=pink_panther<< BITCH' border='0' alt='pink_panther<<BITCH' />
12/28/2006 15:10 yonash54#4
i know use it.. lets duel after that we will see that..and yeah im noob in hacks .. but i think ill learn in the time..sorry for up this idiot topic
12/28/2006 16:17 jerr#5
credits goes to...uh...fuck i forgot sry :P
not mine.

[PART 1]

1. make sure u have java instaled (most likely you did)
2. download the proxy
3. unpack the rar
4. copy files from the rar to java dir (default C:&#092;program files&#092;java)

*now u puted ur proxy into java dir

[PART 2]

1. go to ur CO folder (default C:&#092;program files&#092;conquer)
2. Open server.dat with notepad
3. find ur server in the list
3a. for exsample u play on Mercury so u change this:

Server1=Mercury
Ip1=69.59.142.13
Port1=9958
ServerName1=Mercury
HintWord1=
Pic8=servericon21

into this:

Server1=Mercury
Ip1=127.0.0.1
Port1=9958
ServerName1=Mercury
HintWord1=
Pic8=servericon21

all u have 2 do is change server ip to 127.0.0

if u done it now lets start with

[PART 3]

now u are ready to launch go to java dir and run QOproxy.bat (cmd window should appear minimalize it) than open ur conquer, choose ur server (should be named 'serveryouplay'Proxy example MercuryProxy) log in and play.

GUIDE How To Ends Here

Now many of u dosent know the commands, and what they do, and how to use them, so:

!autohunt - auto hunting
!autoloot - auto picking up items
!follow "playername" - following the selected player
!followkill "playername" - following and attacking the selected player
!cyclone - turn on/off the cyclone speedhack
!dhcyclone - turn on/off the dh + cyclone speedhack
!aimbot/!bladebot - turn on/off the fastblade aimbot
!scentbot - turn on/off the scentsword bot
!alone - turn on/off removing all players, monsters and npc's but items are still visible.
!jumpgatel - jump the left gate
!jumpgater - jump the right gate
!jumpwalll - jump the left wall (jumping the left wall by the corner)
!jumpwallr - jump the right wall (jumping the left right by the corner)
!quit - disconnects u from the game immediately
!autodis blue - auto disconnect on blue players
!autodis all - auto disconnect on all players

Type those commands into Conquer Text Box (its the place u type text to talk with some 1 ;]) if done correct a [GM] Message should appear.

You can also turn on/off the bladebot with Bow action and turn on/off the cyclone speedhack with Lie action.
12/28/2006 17:04 .bmg#6
CREDITS go for me, and u should posted link not a whole guide >.>
12/29/2006 03:50 coojo5524#7
well incase you dont understand the guide the guy put here is an ezer version

so first off when you dl the proxy you have to move it to ur java folder in bin (C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Java&#092;jre1.5.0_02&#092;bin) then unpack the files click on qoproxy make it open in notepad (only do this if ur on the newest 4 newest server groups). Then if you are on the 4 newest server groups (wonders,celeberties,constellations,fairy tail) you have to change the ip that ur proxy connects to to do that go to go to the notepad file called qoproxy then change where is says remoteloginip= change the ip to where it looks like this
remoteloginip=216.93.174.65. Ok got all that now go to your conquer folder (C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer 2.0) then click on server open it in notepad find the server you play on once you find ur server look under it for Ip2= change the ip to 127.0.0.1 then save it that way when you run CO and go to ur server it tells it to go to the proxy first then connect to the server anyway thats it if you dont understand it then your just fucking retarded

Peace :)
12/29/2006 15:03 Huseby#8
be cearfull lots of keyloggers in coproxy files. :?