Neet help on cSRO with FlagShip Bot!!!

08/17/2010 21:47 albaner321#1
Hello,
I want to use FlagShip Bot on cSRO must I pay for the Bot ? And can I get banned with this bot ? 3. Can I make this bot in english ?


Hope anyone can help me ...
08/18/2010 02:34 bzaina2#2
1. Yes, it is not free anymore.
2. No, you can't get banned.
3. No, you can't make the bot in english.
08/18/2010 17:04 tony3009#3
If you wanna buy bot go to mcsro.com 15$ 30 days + drop bonus 40$ 90 days 135$ 1 year
08/18/2010 17:15 bzaina2#4
Price of the bot:

Quote:
advance item drop is where u can get sox or set items during botting, but this service is not available yet.

monthly cost: $8.82 (€6.92) special offer: $9.71 (€7.61)

seasonal cost: $26.47 (20.76) special offer: $26.47 (€20.76)

yearly cost: $105.88 (€83.03) special offer: $79.41(€62.27)

$ is usd dollar
exchange rate on 15 august from yahoo finance
08/18/2010 22:07 albaner321#5
It is esay to start this but cuz all is in china languages..