BlaXpirit ill miss you ;(

08/15/2010 19:53 Blaze1337#1
Hey Blax if u check elitepvpers
comment here
just want to ask ull come back
or u making ur own trainer for no1 just for u
or u r sitting in the jail cuz of the GM's -.-
i got a funny half year on ur HomePage was
Pure chilling with u
^^
but the last months u was mad and flaming xD
cuz i understand
dumb questions etc

maybe ull do another trainer for us
and another Homepage

btw u only got banned of
ppls posting ur trainer on aeria forum -.-

l8r Blax hope ill see u sometimes. ;)
08/15/2010 21:18 mcseyfu#2
blax comm on pls :'(
08/15/2010 22:14 bwest1890#3
If he doesn't want to come back it makes great since considering the fact that everyone keeps begging him to make the trainer and what does he get in return just a simple text saying "Thanks". The amount of work he put into that trainer took a lot of time and and paitence with everyone. Thats all we gave him and he deserves alot more than just that.
08/15/2010 22:45 DarkSideDani#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwest1890 View Post
If he doesn't want to come back it makes great since considering the fact that everyone keeps begging him to make the trainer and what does he get in return just a simple text saying "Thanks". The amount of work he put into that trainer took a lot of time and and paitence with everyone. Thats all we gave him and he deserves alot more than just that.
True True , he is my friend so yo DONATE him SOME $ if u wana have trainer xD
08/15/2010 23:15 NooGle#5
the truth that has the intelligence to create a hack of this magnitude is valued yy grateful for all forum users for their hard work and efforts to offer it for free since most of the hack are payments gave us the opportunity to enjoy and have fun with a free hack and I really I owe much for your great work and if I am one as all that strange because as you hack that no hacker and not even going to go level for the simple fact that no hack has expectations that we hope you have yours with a quick return and a big hug for you and your family and congratulations to your mother because it gave him an understanding that anyone would like to have greetings
08/15/2010 23:32 BlaXpirit#6
Well, yeah, yeah... very nice... But I need some hosting :/
08/16/2010 00:16 mcseyfu#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaXpirit View Post
Well, yeah, yeah... very nice... But I need some hosting :/
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I hope which correct^^
this is not advertising
I help only blax ^^
08/16/2010 02:33 kevr#8
blax, I can host it for you. I run a web server.
08/16/2010 03:03 WonderXunder#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaXpirit View Post
Well, yeah, yeah... very nice... But I need some hosting :/
how bout megaupload Blax? maybe u just upload it there and post the link here? idk just a random idea i just had while downloading something from megaupload xD
08/16/2010 05:25 Mega Byte#10
lol I did offer to host it too on msn :P But yeah you dont really need a website for it.

Also i know this isnt the place to make suggestions but prehaps add a config box where people can put their own addresses in? then others could just post up the addresses when your busy with real life?
08/16/2010 06:08 EchoE#11
he got more projects not just 12sky2 trainer so he need a website to put all of his projects.
08/16/2010 09:06 spiritfalldark#12
Dear blax.... we all love your trainer.... and it's really cool. Thanks man, you are the best.

if you need hosting, please let me know, i will help out. get me on gtalk.

spiritfalldark
08/16/2010 11:26 BlaXpirit#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevr
blax, I can host it for you. I run a web server.
I don't think I want to give you my files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderXunder
how bout megaupload Blax?
-_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte
prehaps add a config box where people can put their own addresses in
People won't be able to find the most important addresses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoE
he got more projects not just 12sky2 trainer so he need a website to put all of his projects.
True.
08/16/2010 11:41 MegabytesFan#14
well blax give your files to megabyte he would never steal/scam anything he rules!! GO MEGAA :D
08/16/2010 12:26 spiritfalldark#15
Blax, how much web space do you need, static IP?