Help with W32Dasm v8.7 Demo

12/10/2006 17:48 Ghostman81#1
I've been looking at this topic [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Now I have all the tools in the tutorial and everything goes ok untill I try to open W32Dasm. When I open the conquer.exe the progress bar goes about 3/4 done then I get a error from windows to send error report and then it closes. :/

This the error msg:
AppName: w32dsm87.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.0 ModName: user32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.2622 Offset: 0001ee07

How can this be fixed and what cause it? Any and all help greatly appreciated. :?
12/13/2006 14:31 Ghostman81#2
2 days...21 views....and not one single person can help?

Does anyone know what the exact file size limit is for the demo version of this product? I can't find that info anywhere.

Can't help cause you need more info about error? Then please tell me what esle info you need...

I'm really trying to become a contributor in these forums, but it gets easier to become a "leecher" you all bitch about when no one will even try to help you anymore. :cry: :hm: