[Opinion] Is Immune right?

08/05/2010 19:25 Basser#1
[About]
This thread is about discussing the development a person made on CO PServers, and about the step forward you made in programming, or computer technology knowledge because of elitepvpers' existence, or the existence of CO PServers anyway.

[Discussion #1]
- Did you learn a lot about computer communication, programming, or anything to do with Private Server development because of elite pvpers having this section? (Includes graphics) Please post your story. :)

[Discussion #2]
[About]
Quote:
Aliii // Spain says:
Lol?
Hybrid aint better then me
o.O
Elimination says:
LOL!
LOL!
HIT ME AGAIN!
Aliii // Spain says:
I'm not joking
When I heard that, I asked him this (today):

Quote:
Aliii // .. says:
And hybrid is not good at all, he's a normal programmer.
Now I want to know, do you think ImmuneOne is as good, or better than InfamousNoone? Please post your opinion.

[Notes]
@Immune,
Now you may start talking shit about me, makes us even, don't you think?

@Moderators,
I think this is the appropiate forum as I am also discussing their 'help' on the development of CO2 PServers.
08/05/2010 19:28 _tao4229_#2
Hybrid's an average programmer, so is everyone people consider good on this forum.

Maybe one exception (?).
08/05/2010 19:30 Basser#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
He's an average programmer, so is everyone people consider good on this forum.

Maybe one exception (?).
So you consider him as good as hybrid, or what exactly, since I want to compare his mind.
08/05/2010 19:33 ImFlamedCOD#4
No one is better than the other. Each person has a level at which they can program in. Hybrid compared to Alli hybrid is better. I get this by going on past history hybrid has had several very successful and popular servers and shown that he knows what he is talking about. Alli i don't remember seeing a server by you. Or seeing extraordinary work done by you.?

I tell it like is guys.

Don't make useless topics any more Basser fact and opinion should be put in another category this is a private server discussion next time there will be penalties.
08/05/2010 19:36 Basser#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFlamedCOD View Post
No one is better than the other. Each person has a level at which they can program in. Hybrid compared to Alli hybrid is better. I get this by going on past history hybrid has had several very successful and popular servers and shown that he knows what he is talking about. Alli i don't remember seeing a server by you. Or seeing extraordinary work done by you.?

I tell it like is guys.

Don't make useless topics any more Basser fact and opinion should be put in another category this is a private server discussion next time there will be penalties.
Actually, opinion matches discussion.
Also, this is about two programmers, we're discussion their contribution to the private server development as well.

Also, please do not threaten me with penalties, as you do not decide up on that, the Moderators do.
08/05/2010 19:43 ImFlamedCOD#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basser View Post
Actually, opinion matches discussion.
Also, this is about two programmers, we're discussion their contribution to the private server development as well.

Also, please do not threaten me with penalties, as you do not decide up on that, the Moderators do.
I quote on you initial post i do not see any controversy about the programmers contributions other than a conversion that makes Alli look bad. This forum is not for fact and opinion if you wish to discuss about someone and or a group of people please direct you discussion to as i see how this has nothing to do with Conquer Online at all. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Any one of the chit chat forums would be appropriate.

The only reason why i say this is because its in the private server section and quite frankly you wrong about posting here. You can argue but you won't win.

Again this is a private server discussion section this topic has not to do with private server or anything of the such other than that each party worked on them.

#Request Close
08/05/2010 19:49 Basser#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFlamedCOD View Post
I quote on you initial post i do not see any controversy about the programmers contributions other than a conversion that makes Alli look bad. This forum is not for fact and opinion if you wish to discuss about someone and or a group of people please direct you discussion to as i see how this has nothing to do with Conquer Online at all. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Any one of the chit chat forums would be appropriate.

The only reason why i say this is because its in the private server section and quite frankly you wrong about posting here. You can argue but you won't win.

Again this is a private server discussion section this topic has not to do with private server or anything of the such other than that each party worked on them.

#Request Close
You are repeating what you said already, and your repeating it 2-3 times in only this post, well done.
I gave my comments on this, I'll repeat it for you as you seem to like repetition.

Indeed this is a discussion section, and this is a discussion, it is also an opinion thread, which means it is discussing an opinion, which is very good possible, so stop saying its not. Google it if you like.

Also I'm not trying to win anything, I want to enlighten you! Nah kidding, I'm just posting my thoughts. These are the lasts words I'm going to spent on this sub-topic, so please do not repeat your mind again, it is not necessary, exception would be if you had more information to add.
08/05/2010 19:52 ImmuneOne#8
I love how you twist chat conversations around.. The first conversation never happened, the second one is what I implied. The average Co2 board member thinks Hybrid is good because they have no idea. However, I'm sure Hybrid considers himself a God with so much idiots admiring him. Let this be my last post on this useless thread.
08/05/2010 19:55 Arcо#9
You postinng a "who is better" topic is furthermore reason why you shouldn't be a moderator.
08/05/2010 20:07 _DreadNought_#10
I think Hybrid is better then Ali. Reason: Hybrid has much more experience with programming and I don't think Ali is in any position to say he's better, Because he most certainly isn't.

I think you should of added a poll. This thread is also valid as it is a Discussion thread, not a flame war.
08/05/2010 20:12 ImmuneOne#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminationn View Post
I think Hybrid is better then Ali. Reason: Hybrid has much more experience with programming and I don't think Ali is in any position to say he's better, Because he most certainly isn't.

I think you should of added a poll. This thread is also valid as it is a Discussion thread, not a flame war.
Define experience, please? However, I don't see in which position you are based upon your nice posts.
08/05/2010 20:23 Basser#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
Define experience, please? However, I don't see in which position you are based upon your nice posts.
Experience as a general concept comprises knowledge of or skill in or observation of some thing or some event gained through involvement in or exposure to that thing or event. The history of the word experience aligns it closely with the concept of experiment.
08/05/2010 20:23 _DreadNought_#13
I'm not in a position, but I am in a position to say my opinion but you thought and still seem to think your in a position to try and state a fact. and experience: Don't want to write loads so ill just say he has worked with c# hell of alot more then you.
08/05/2010 20:26 Korvacs#14
Sorry but this is a place to discuss private servers, source and materials.

Not flex e-penis and measure whos is longer, and then discuss it.

Closed.