ALWAYS NOT CONNECTED

08/04/2010 14:54 cheaterycheat#1
MY BOT ALWAYS NOT CONNECT EVEN I TRY MANY TIMES AND ALSO HOW MANY IS THE MAXIMUM BOT I CAN RUN IM USING LAPTOP......
I WISH SOMEONE CAN HELP ME

THANKS..
08/04/2010 15:45 Aimless Angel#2
this is the second time you posting in the wrong section! and why do you use capslock? you know that you scream at others with writing in caps?

sorry but i dont want to help you if you are acting like this! :mad:
08/04/2010 16:23 Saekung#3
probably a PEBKAC

i think if you want to run more than one bot at the time, you must redownload each other bot, and each time from another site :troll: (and then say thanks on each of those sites, but each time with other letters written in capital (ex: ThaNks,tHANks). :biiig troll: That's why the maximum session of openkore you use at the time, are the numbers of different writings you have for thanks (2^6 if you find all of them) :even bigger troll:
08/04/2010 18:50 cheaterycheat#4
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry i didnt mean that sorry sorry

sorry aimless i didnt mean sorry but can you help me also please close this thread thanks anyway!!!