Is it possible to upgrade to cabal private EP2 EP3?

08/02/2010 22:35 David vampiro#1
Is it possible to upgrade to full private EP2 EP3
or just buying?
I would like to upgrade mine if possible

Sorry my english. I am using the translator
08/03/2010 11:38 Pupix#2
There are no public ep3 files so updating it is impossible.
You can customize your EP2 server with items/skills from EP3 but w/o dungeons,titles,soul ability etc.
08/03/2010 19:39 David vampiro#3
I tried to put more skill GA couldnt, even managed to put the server in more npc DC when he buys in to the editor by quietly.

You know what I do for work?
08/03/2010 23:23 fear-x#4
u rly need to stop using translator xD
08/04/2010 00:21 David vampiro#5
Guys like you fear-x has the same idiots in all countries ....
08/04/2010 01:42 soundwave3#6
ohh i see engrish language here, hahaha :))) stop using translator
08/04/2010 22:39 David vampiro#7
_l_ you guys,, do you understand this language, no?
08/08/2010 03:44 soundwave3#8
what language is that?