It Impresses me.

11/24/2006 15:29 GhostRider#1
well like the title says it impresses me that how many people use COtobo and stuff.
i went to pc mine with my archer today and first i found some people who dc'ed when i attacked them. after that i found someone who didnt and i killed him.
ofcoarse i stayed blue name for awhile and one thing really impressed me.
there was like a group of 5~10 miners who all dced when i got near them while i was bluename. i was like wtf! and more dc'ed just single's i went there to mine myself yeah but that so many people use cotobo >.> yeah well that's just mad

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Ofcoarse i use it too =)' border='0' alt='Ofcoarse i use it too =)' />

EDIT;; I will post a screenie with some miners in it as soon as someone replies >.> hehe
11/24/2006 16:08 FlotterPower#2
Dude you shouldnt kill the ones that don't disconnect!
Kill the botters :P
11/24/2006 16:15 GhostRider#3
Ehh yeah but as soon as i turn blue they dc =P and after 3 times of that there main char came and guarded them so i couldt do it anymore [130 Tao] well as promised ill put a pic here to see >.>
11/24/2006 16:17 FlotterPower#4
Hehe lol :D yeah you should get an archer, then intensify + rapidfire :cool:
11/24/2006 16:18 GhostRider#5
the screen is taken by an archer but too lazy to get my bow >.>
11/24/2006 17:02 tasha#6
so whats your point with this post. this is a hack forum and every one has cotobo running on their pc, for lag, hunting, mining, repairing their equipment. Can't help it if your too stupid to cash in with all the gems you could be getting. if someone keeps disconecting my miners, i will just bring in my main and go bluename on him. after he gets killed a couple times they dont come back, then i can mine without any interuptions. if the person who is bot checking kils my miner then i add his name to my list in cotobo p/m notifier and pk them when i run into them. all i have to is get close to find them, they dont see it coming.
11/24/2006 17:10 GhostRider#7
why do you flame me? i just said it impresses me.. so many people running it i didnt know so many people used co hacks.. well i did know some did but not that many its... and btw this is a discussion/question forum.. so no reason to flame me for posting this
11/24/2006 20:05 NickNamE#8
Just check the DL-counters of some programs/stuff and you should know that MANY ppl use them. lol
On my server you should have a 129 troj and go kill the botters in labby and mc for a week. I could bet you get to 130 then. :D
11/24/2006 20:06 GhostRider#9
lol >.> wish i had a 129 trojan lol
11/25/2006 01:34 DM2000#10
Hi,

@GhostRider, We are proud of Cotobo in e*pvp.

Nice Day ^^.

DM

#close