Ks4:(

07/28/2010 23:01 King of dubai#1
Hello
I tried to register at KS4 did not appreciate the

And I did more than one subject of the registration did not know the registry

And I know I will not appreciate that the register

Because I tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and I could not do account

All I want

Do me the account and send me

Please,:(

And I have a game starts from a long time From the age of the dinosaur
07/28/2010 23:05 Epitaph_Haseo-X#2
It's Illegal to steal KSSN's... So noone will make an account 4 u...
07/29/2010 01:51 King of dubai#3
Pls Guys make me account
07/29/2010 07:13 Sui2k#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitaph_Haseo-X View Post
It's Illegal to steal KSSN's... So noone will make an account 4 u...
^this

closed ..


Greets
SuI2k