Mod App [2moons/Dekaron Trading]

07/26/2010 08:37 Syberboy#1
Messenger (ICQ/MSN/...): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Age: 18

Why do you want to be moderator?

I want to be a moderator for the Dekaron/2Moons section, because I wish to help make the section a safer place. I am known by many to be a helpful, knowledgeable, and trustable member in the Dekaron/2Moons section. I have unofficially provided middleman services to those who have asked me. Some things I have worked on in the past, is the scammer accusation case regarding the notorious LunarEclipse, who scammed countless people and was able to get away with it for years. Another would by my thread for safer virtual trading, that has proven to decrease people's chances of getting scammed. [http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-dekaron-trading/449847-tips-safer-trading.html]"


How much experience do you have with the issue of the forum you apply for ?

I have been playing 2moons since the beta and have leveled every class to 140 or higher. I have +17 reps, each of which are from very satisfied members . I have done business in the 2moons section through a wide spectrum of situations, including the selling and trading of accounts, items, lvling, and dil (including paypal purchases and sales). I also continue to advise forum users of the current situations that arise time from time in the forums.

Do you have enough time to visit the board about every two days and to put enough effort into the job?

I visit the 2moons sections daily. I also deal with lots of trades, between a trader and myself, as well as between other members who want to use me as a middleman.

Did you regularly take part in the section before you posted your application?

Of course. Almost all of my posts can be found in the 2Moons sections, and a majority of them are helping other members.

Are you able to handle questions and questioners of which you think that they are very stupid?

I am actively doing so and will continue to do so even if i am not promoted to a mod of the 2moons trading section

Can you act appropriate/mature with other human beings?

It comes naturally to me to act appropriate as well as mature with fellow members. =]

Did you ever operate as a moderator before?

I am an admin of the XPL, a popular FPS league on the web.
07/26/2010 08:46 NutritionFat#2
A very nice guy who provides a lot of help and tips for new epvpers
Trustable!
07/26/2010 11:04 ~Kakkarot~#3
Definitely yes, one of most trustworthy traders along with NutritionFat.
07/26/2010 12:05 oturaz#4
One of the few guys I really think I can trust around here(he and kakkarot). He seems to be a very nice guy and I like the way he speaks and explain things. If I will ever make a trade I wish he will accept to be my middleman. And I think he really deserves to be a moderator :P
07/26/2010 16:03 MMOPerfectionİ#5
Definite yes from me, if anyone should get this job it's him.
He is very trustworthy, respectful,loyal to the forums and VERY helpful,
which is some of the most common things you'd expect from a Moderator.
07/26/2010 19:25 Syberboy#6
Aww thank you everyone! =D
Your support is very much welcome
07/26/2010 19:50 Downloaad#7
Yes!
07/26/2010 22:01 Sode No Shirayuki#8
If someone deserves to be a MOD thats Syber , he provided alot of help for new/old members and by far he is one of the most trustable and respectful person i've ever met so far,so yes for sure.
Syber for MODERATOR!
07/27/2010 07:01 xTJBx#9
Support for Syber!!!! C: If there is any1 that could handle such a powerful position and use it to the best of their abilities, its Syberboy Gl :D
07/27/2010 08:33 Vaidas B#10
Im ganna have to change my vote to no, just couse u turned on ~Twister~, ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) once he got banned to boost ur rep at the BM.
Quote:
Some things I have worked on in the past, is the scammer accusation case regarding the notorious LunerEclipse
(you did not do this alone) forgot who helped you? Twister, thats not cool man.
07/27/2010 12:50 georgiou#11
I vote Yes for Superboy!
Good luck. =D
07/27/2010 23:58 Syberboy#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
Im ganna have to change my vote to no, just couse u turned on ~Twister~, ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) once he got banned to boost ur rep at the BM. forgot who helped you? Twister, thats not cool man.
He scammed a couple +9 sets, what's bad about helping the community to prevent scamming? Those +9 sets that he took from people, added up to well over $1000, yet you're saying he is a good guy?

Besides, that thread was to remind everyone to trade more safely, and the thing I had said about Twister is only fact. Also I had never once asked him to help my boost my "rep", so I do not know what you are talking about TheConArtist.

Either way, that is your own opinion, and I'm not going to try and change your mind. Thank you for your comment TheConArtist.
07/29/2010 00:28 DaFreshPrince#13
well i never traded with him or talked to him but he seems to be a rly trustworthy guy so ill vote YES ! and i think we need a MOD whos coming from america or canada or idk xD coz we lost our noob american mod ~Twister~.
anyways GL syber superboy ;)
07/30/2010 03:59 ~Intolerant~#14
yes * 10000000000000000
07/30/2010 18:35 PsYcHo61#15
he is really a nice person, helps everyone.
if someone dont know what to do he is always helping out and giving some advices how to make a safe trade and so on.

syberboy for mod :D

gl