WTB account

07/24/2010 23:39 babyloncry#1
Hi all,


I can't find a better way to introduce myself than to post a public message here.
As I'm quite new on this site, with no posts, i understand trust is everything.

I played AL 2 years ago, and stopped for a long time.
As my account was erased, i consider now buying an account (destiny brought me back again on this time consuming game!! :p)

I'll provide everything that's needed for a transaction, and will wait the same for the other party.
I have a verified paypal adress.
I'm more interested in toons on europe servers (why all the fuss and offers for gracia?).


What else...?
;)



Thx,
++
07/24/2010 23:48 *GoneCrazy*#2
This guy is really good guy and honest guy,he sounds very trustfull and i would trust him 100% (had a little chat with him)
07/25/2010 00:38 lulu13x#3
i have a lvl 38 hunter with some realm on it heres the link to the hunter let me know if ur interested [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/25/2010 07:14 KarmaKaze#4
PM'd ya