Nova prices..

07/23/2010 01:14 DyNaFeN#1
what's the actual and normal price for son armor , weapons ? in some servers they're sold with really high price that is really not worth it .. what should be the normal and fair prices? please post examples .. like : i bought/sold nova sword +5 fb for 1bil and i think its fair price..

and what do you think in 3-4 months will the prices increase or decrease?
07/23/2010 12:01 SkorpioN5555#2
bought a nova blade clean for 1 bil ... bows still go for 3 bil +
and staffs easily above 4 bil two hand too ^^
prices will decrease but not for the most used weapons
aka staff twohand shields bows ^^
07/23/2010 12:56 Pr0Styla#3
hmm well son armor sell here for 250-600m depending on the piece lol , its very easy having full son armor , as for weps 1h/warlock rod/cleric rod/dual axes go for 650-900m depending on stats , blades/swords/spears/xbows/daggers/chn shields/glavies go for 1.5b+ , euro shields/bows go for 2.5b+ , and finally 2h/staffs go for over 4b
07/25/2010 15:27 Sun#4
Than how do U make a trader over 1B I always bin wondering that ?
07/26/2010 12:19 sparky23#5
I want a nova harp for me batte bard :D
07/29/2010 10:40 xx_xx#6
I sold a Nova sword for 2,8b,
Garment Shoes for 700mio
and Armor legs for 650 mio
on Troy

on Global someone wrote, that he sold a +10 staff for 8B !!!!
I dont think its real :)