Petskillungen/Petskills

07/20/2010 09:51 KentuckyFC#1
Mich würde Brennend interessieren wie ihr eure Pets geskillt habt ich fange gerne an.
Ich hoffe es kommen viele Replies die nicht im Flame enden.

Ich bin ein Züchter daher auch nur Züchter Skillungen:
---------------------------------------------------------
I would be interested how you skilled your pets , i make the start.
I hope you would reply to this, and i hope this wouldnt be a Flame War.

I am a Soulbreeder thats why i only got Soulbreeder skills:




07/20/2010 21:41 krasitoooo#2
what lv is the djinn 155?
07/20/2010 22:06 KentuckyFC#3
15x its under 155 and more than 150
07/21/2010 02:20 leru87#4
Djinn and Angel bad skilled... Because Djinn is a dd and Angel a tank. Why you skill int for an Angel ? lol
07/21/2010 09:14 KentuckyFC#5
Angel is my healer and i use Genie for Tank on my r4 Sb the genie got 4k p.atk and 2,5kp.def. I bought the angel like that.