gimme auto stigger

10/25/2006 11:59 Switch22#1
aiight, i have xp home edition, more then good enuff computer to handle watever the f*** is out there, i have searched so many variations of 'auto stiger' and tried everything that came up, can someone please give me a damn stigger that friggin works, not works the first time, works all the time, not works sometimes, works all the time. God knows how many F'ing numbnut ones i'v tried. so

can someone please either lead me too something that'll make me happy or

make one so everyone benefits without having the added agrivation of a shitty annoying program

anyone mentions anything about karma, u know where to shove it
10/25/2006 13:29 kika#2
--->search copartner..there you go autostig
10/26/2006 09:42 Switch22#3
like i said in the first post
"i have searched so many variations of 'auto stiger' and tried everything that came up"
granted i dont mention COPartner in that, but i'll say now i tried that to
i havnt found one that worked properly yet, and i'v been thru a lot
10/26/2006 15:29 stillnoob#4
Check my sig for Autostig with copartner.
10/26/2006 19:55 xXShadowXx#5
Quote:
Originally posted by Switch22@Oct 26 2006, 09:42
like i said in the first post
"i have searched so many variations of 'auto stiger' and tried everything that came up"
granted i dont mention COPartner in that, but i'll say now i tried that to
i havnt found one that worked properly yet, and i'v been thru a lot
CoPartner is your best friend for autostigger. Its not hard to set up either. I'll post this, then go take a ss of how *I* set up autostig to show you what I mean. *will be back with screenshots*

*Edit* Screenshot taken:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/26/2006 21:06 kurogasa#6
Quote:
Originally posted by xXShadowXx+Oct 26 2006, 19:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xXShadowXx @ Oct 26 2006, 19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Switch22@Oct 26 2006, 09:42
like i said in the first post
"i have searched so many variations of 'auto stiger' and tried everything that came up"
granted i dont mention COPartner in that, but i'll say now i tried that to
i havnt found one that worked properly yet, and i'v been thru a lot
CoPartner is your best friend for autostigger. Its not hard to set up either. I'll post this, then go take a ss of how *I* set up autostig to show you what I mean. *will be back with screenshots*

*Edit* Screenshot taken:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [/b][/quote]
i think thats in lightning server:) i see that char named Kain, lol.
10/27/2006 06:43 xXShadowXx#7
Quote:
Originally posted by kurogasa+Oct 26 2006, 21:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurogasa @ Oct 26 2006, 21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -xXShadowXx@Oct 26 2006, 19:55
<!--QuoteBegin--Switch22
Quote:
@Oct 26 2006, 09:42
like i said in the first post
"i have searched so many variations of 'auto stiger' and tried everything that came up"
granted i dont mention COPartner in that, but i'll say now i tried that to
i havnt found one that worked properly yet, and i'v been thru a lot

CoPartner is your best friend for autostigger. Its not hard to set up either. I'll post this, then go take a ss of how *I* set up autostig to show you what I mean. *will be back with screenshots*

*Edit* Screenshot taken:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i think thats in lightning server:) i see that char named Kain, lol. [/b][/quote]
tbh, its a noob of mine I abandoned on Nanya server. Kain is black now apparently LoL.
10/28/2006 23:46 Switch22#8
cheers guys
10/29/2006 07:27 Nando#9
Quote:
Originally posted by xXShadowXx+Oct 26 2006, 19:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xXShadowXx @ Oct 26 2006, 19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Switch22@Oct 26 2006, 09:42
like i said in the first post
"i have searched so many variations of 'auto stiger' and tried everything that came up"
granted i dont mention COPartner in that, but i'll say now i tried that to
i havnt found one that worked properly yet, and i'v been thru a lot
CoPartner is your best friend for autostigger. Its not hard to set up either. I'll post this, then go take a ss of how *I* set up autostig to show you what I mean. *will be back with screenshots*

*Edit* Screenshot taken:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [/b][/quote]
U forgot mark Pick up items as none. On default, Waters sometimes try go around and pick up gold
07/24/2010 23:28 m7medsee#10
thx bro