Increasing Gold Rate

07/19/2010 08:18 ZDH#1
I know this has been explained somewhat in other topics, I have read them all and still can't seem to figure it out. If I edit my dbo.usp_Read_Mobs_R to say (Money1 * 2) I get an error on my ps_game. I've tried updating all the values on Money1 and Money2 by 2 and still get an error. Any help would be appreciated :)
07/19/2010 14:50 Zen TeRRoR#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZDH View Post
I know this has been explained somewhat in other topics, I have read them all and still can't seem to figure it out. If I edit my dbo.usp_Read_Mobs_R to say (Money1 * 2) I get an error on my ps_game. I've tried updating all the values on Money1 and Money2 by 2 and still get an error. Any help would be appreciated :)
Bro, its Zenex from waaaaaaayyyyy back :P Add me on skype, Akka-BTank, I want to play your server when it's up bc all the others one's blow.

Good luck with server, I'll try to find help for you.
07/20/2010 00:05 AriezOMG#3
yeh i need to figure out how to change my gold drop rate a bit too, ive yet to figure it out x.x so thats one big issue in my server atm, lucky for me my players share theyre earnings with the new players lol or this would be like major.