Need Original sro_client (1.256)

07/19/2010 02:29 daryllrab8#1
Please, can anyone upload the original sro_client.exe and silkroad.exe?. My pc had a virus "sality" and modified my sro client that's why i can't open it. I don't want to reinstall the client because i don't want to download it again.
07/19/2010 02:32 LotzenFecker#2
how often you made this thread ?
u have to reinstall or dont play this game anymore
sry for my english
07/19/2010 04:27 Mass Mods#3
Go here, make sure you have something like Bitcomet or a program to download torrents. Here is the direct link for the client, once it is done, run it once and let it update to latest version, and then you can play, for all those wondering, it is clean because I used it:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/19/2010 04:42 daryllrab8#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
Go here, make sure you have something like Bitcomet or a program to download torrents. Here is the direct link for the client, once it is done, run it once and let it update to latest version, and then you can play, for all those wondering, it is clean because I used it:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Is there by any chance you can upload your "sro_client.exe" and "silkroad.exe". It is more practical than to download the whole installer again.
07/19/2010 05:06 Mass Mods#5
I am not sure that would work, but if you want give it a shot... I doubt it would work though because additional files are called on, not just the sro_client.exe
07/19/2010 06:13 daryllrab8#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
I am not sure that would work, but if you want give it a shot... I doubt it would work though because additional files are called on, not just the sro_client.exe
Sality are just affecting exe files. So when i try to open my sro, an EXE floating point error occured. So i'm very sure that my sro_client.exe is corrupted (the size is larger that the original file)
10/22/2010 13:51 johnsopranos#7
hey
10/22/2010 13:57 Kyuzo Satsuki#8
Yo.
10/22/2010 17:38 kqy#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
Yo.
ROFL :handsdown:

#Close request